Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yea IT, I don't blame him. His behavior is "perfectly natural" just like Chad-chasing is for roasties

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/royga4/woman_on_tiktok_calls_out_an_incel_who_commented/

Increasing hypergamy + tolerated polygyny = unequal distribution of female erotic capital among males = many males with NO mating opportunities. Quite naturally it's understandable that misogyny...and I would say a certain degree of male rage...is a result. It's the same monkey behavior as demonstrated in this experiment:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meiU6TxysCg

Welcome to the future.

(can someone link the original thread where this vid was posted? want to credit poster.)

Related thread:

She literally admitted that he's right in the first few seconds :feelskek:

Outlaw voting and makeup

Problem solved

When roasties snicker that guys say stuff like this because they're mad at women for not selecting them...they're right. But so is the male slut-shaming impulse here which isn't done just cause but is done to encourage their whoredom to be shared more fairly among the male population.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/royga4/woman_on_tiktok_calls_out_an_incel_who_commented/

Increasing hypergamy + tolerated polygyny = unequal distribution of female erotic capital among males = many males with NO mating opportunities. Quite naturally it's understandable that misogyny...and I would say a certain degree of male rage...is a result. It's the same monkey behavior as demonstrated in this experiment:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meiU6TxysCg

Welcome to the future.

(can someone link the original thread where this vid was posted? want to credit poster.)

Related thread:

I wish I could rape and torture privileged holes like this seriously videos like this make my blood fucking boil to an ungodly degree.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Roasties' utter lack of self-awareness makes me question whether they are even conscious

W*men moment
When roasties snicker that guys say stuff like this because they're mad at women for not selecting them...they're right. But so is the male slut-shaming impulse here which isn't done just cause but is done to encourage their whoredom to be shared more fairly among the male population.
Enslave w*men. Simple as

''teehee don't get mad at these inkel guys'' :foidSoy::foidSoy:
*proceeds to dedicate an entire minute to cry about a joke and gets his simp soycucks to raid the guy's tiktok profile*

It's beyond funny how fragile foids egos are. These are the same roasties talking about ''muh fragile masculinity'' and telling bullied kids to ''get over it'' :feelskek:

The snarky feminist response to guys saying they hate roastie whores was always a self-satisfied quip along the lines of "well you're just jealous they aren't whoring for you. :foidSoy::foidSoy:" Given the black pill reality that foids (especially our looksmatched Beckies) are sharing Chads/Tyrones --i.e that the hypergamous instincts of foids accommodates and even necessitates polygyny -- hating the fact that you aren't benefiting from women's "sexual liberation" (and this expressing itself in hatred of these women who aren't choosing you) is perfectly understandable. What these feminists have to ask themselves is: How should the loser males of this new sexual order be compensated?

she really think she did something there huh?

IT is so hypocritical. They say that being incel has nothing to do with looks and then they say “he looks exactly how i imagined him”:feelswhat:

Can someone explain this to me?

Ugly billy + good personality = no girl
Handsome billy + good personality = get girl
Summary = personality gets girls?

The one thing that changed alongside result wasnt personality, why was this story made an example?

There's nothing to explain. The math is self-evident.

Femoids are shit at math.

Proves the "Incel" is at least somewhat correct via admitting she's a Whore.
Stay classy Foids, stay classy. :smonk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back