Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR yay out of fb jail

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
What should I do now, what should I post. Feel tired doing that without help and support of cute lolis

Fbkaljimas

its over, never began

JFL at using jewbook

I thought you said jb jail. Its over for blindcels like me

JFL at using facebook as an incel.

Is that really you?

JFL at using facebook as an incel.
As oldcel, joined fb when it was less cucked, and got used to it. But it then became cucked and cucked more and more

What did you get put in Facebook jail for?

I did a couple stints for calling someone a faggot.

What did you get put in Facebook jail for?

I did a couple stints for calling someone a faggot.
A lot of times for using word "pederastas" or "pydaras", our equivalent for "faggot". But have political enemies, who spending time surfing through my old post and comments, and reporting them. Deleted lots of those old "pederast" posts, but cannot reach them all, some of them made in groupos where I banned, so cannot even delete. But now even saying something against femoids can give 30 days, and misogynist post I have a lot :/

A lot of times for using word "pederastas" or "pydaras", our equivalent for "faggot". But have political enemies, who spending time surfing through my old post and comments, and reporting them. Deleted lots of those old "pederast" posts, but cannot reach them all, some of them made in groupos where I banned, so cannot even delete. But now even saying something against femoids can give 30 days, and misogynist post I have a lot :/

Sigh.

And they're quick to label everything as misogyny.

Do another one and bully normies again.