Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming [YAY] finally got my 20 bucks for the incel survey

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
Probably the majority of looksmax newfag trolls that demographically raped this website have no idea what I'm talking about, but a year ago there a
was a survey that gave 20 american dollars or 20 british pounds for either brits or americans. For the rest of the planet the survey and therefore payout was made unavailible, unless they posessed advanced hacking knowledge to refresh the website and click on "US" or "UK" instead of "other regions which are not US and UK"

So about 3 weeks later than I was supposed to I got sent 20 GBP to my bank account, which I couldn't even spend because it got categorised as investment or something else not actual balance

Anyhow now that I have very money left I finally figured out how to convert and got 22.62 euros, which will probably give me the joy of being spent on groceries

JAY