Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Y'all?

Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★
What's with numales using this word all the time? I don't quite understand the phenomenon. Another thing I don't get is, why do they use it if it's associated with conservative Americans? Aren't numales all supposed to be liberals? What a mindfuck

Attachments

• IMG_2010.PNG
    IMG_2010.PNG
    119.3 KB · Views: 145
It's a sad attempt at trying to sound like Tyrone lol

They're fucking retards abusing and ruining my Texan lingo, I'll tell you what.

their roastie overlords tyrones ebonics rubbed off on them

They're fucking retards abusing and ruining my Texan lingo, I'll tell you what.
I'm willing to bet a lot of them using the term are from northeast or west coast

"Another level of no personality" means personality below 6'2. Just translated that shit from soy language for you, guys.

I thought "Y'all" was most used in ghetto English.

"Y'all duno nuffin, lemme grab ma foo, when I be a chil I be like, I ain't like y'all". I love ghetto English, my favorite variation of the language.

Also, charismatic= good-looking, charming=good-looking, cool=good-looking.

I'm willing to bet a lot of them using the term are from northeast or west coast
100% correct, they are, probably wouldn't survive a day in Southern heat, and would probably get ostracized in any Southern country town.

I am thinking about the y'all meme until I saw that hypocritical reply admitting just be a bad guy theory :feelsree:

I am thinking about the y'all meme until I saw that hypocritical reply admitting just be a bad guy theory :feelsree:
Yo what kind of ricecel are you. And how strong is the manletism?

Lmao. I like how they try to justify their dumb reasoning.

they're wiggers. i see white girls posting memes all the time that say y'all niggas .

I'm mad that I can't use the word now without immediately thinking of numale cucks.