Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel yall need to try hhc

G

gogg

Recruit
★★
hhc is synthetic weed and holyy its fucking amazing. its a little different from normal weed high, and def stronger. i am so high bro i knocked on my fucking laptop before opening it just now jfl. anyways take hhc to be less depressed

Normal weed is too strong for me I don’t need Mexican synthetic shit to feel high.

Foids also love hhc

huge hebraic cock

Normal weed is too strong for me I don’t need Mexican synthetic shit to feel high.
how do u do ur weed. just do less. only like 3-4 hits of this shit thru a dispo gets me high enough. this shit lasts me for like 8 months.

Where can you get such a thing?

Online at the HHC store?

Where can you get such a thing?

Online at the HHC store?
depends where u live. if u in the us it might be legal in ur state and u can get it at smoke shops or if not you can still get it delivered online. no idea for other countries but it shouldnt be too hard its wide spread. i use cannaclear

Kevin Hart No GIF by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud

depends where u live. if u in the us it might be legal in ur state and u can get it at smoke shops or if not you can still get it delivered online. no idea for other countries but it shouldnt be too hard its wide spread. i use cannaclear
Thanks bro

I looked it up.

Hydrogenated THC cooked on zinc or nickel plates... Seems unhealthy.

You've heard of "trans fats?" (Hydrogenated oils) well, this is trans-THC!

i think I'll pass on the frankenweed.