Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yall need to stop writting essays

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
Keep it short and sweet, 50 words at most. Ngr if you write a dam novel on your thread. Im an adhd neetcel Just saying. Any one else agree?

Last edited:
No i dont agree. If anything the literacy level on this forum should be higher

You probably mean 50-100 words but if you mean characters I suggest you go to twitter

We don't need discussion here to get even more low IQ and low effort, to be honest. :feelsjuice:

If you don't want to read it, then just ignore it... :feelsaww:

Suifuel thread for @BlkPillPres, though. :feelskek:

Didnt read your essay, keep coping OP

Agreed to death. If you can't explain one thing simple you don't know shit in my eye.

Too long didn't read cucck

Why are you saying "yall"? Are you some reddit infiltrator

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy, I disagree. I do recommend writing a summary in 50 words for any ADHD lazy copers at the end. But man, you can’t be a Professor like me if you didn’t read or write essays.

+ a greycel doesn’t get to decide what’s good for this forum and what’s not. (Unless it’s me, who is a Professor of course)

Why are you saying "yall"? Are you some reddit infiltrator
The term was originally used in an actual organic way, until Twitter blue checks and Redditors started stealing it as their own quirky catchphrase. :feelsclown:

The term was originally used in an actual organic way, until Twitter blue checks and Redditors started stealing it as their own quirky catchphrase. :feelsclown:
I spent some time in the south I like yall cause it cuts out an extra word. I have adhd so forgive me if it's annoying

Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way. Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently. Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147699862Friday, October 10, 2014 6:31 PM CDT
That was rather unnecessary. Although, there's an evidently large amount of female users obsessed with receiving attention to the point of negativity.
Re: Rule 1 of life
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150780217Sunday, November 30, 2014 3:40 AM CST
The severity of a problem doesn't necessarily depend on a person's "Gender" alone, simply because a person is a "Female" doesn't make any problems they're experiencing more significant than yours.
Re: A question to male OTers
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151452936Wednesday, December 10, 2014 12:01 PM CST
"@Anony It's unessecary to generalise all female OTers will think the same." That's precisely the reasoning as to why you should simply allow the users with authority over the website to handle the situation if it's branching on rule-violating boundaries.

Png

#180838357Friday, January 01, 2016 12:02 PM CST
Yes, female individuals regularly rely on the innate-attraction and submission of naive male individuals to manipulate social-interaction. This is evident throughout society.
Re: social life: do you have one?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181237031Thursday, January 07, 2016 2:25 PM CST
"hey anony i see you still haven't grown up" I presume you are a female individual, yes? If so, my argument is further validated.

I spent some time in the south I like yall cause it cuts out an extra word. I have adhd so forgive me if it's annoying
Yes, I wasn't criticizing you for using the word. :smonk:

Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way. Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently. Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147699862Friday, October 10, 2014 6:31 PM CDT
That was rather unnecessary. Although, there's an evidently large amount of female users obsessed with receiving attention to the point of negativity.
Re: Rule 1 of life
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150780217Sunday, November 30, 2014 3:40 AM CST
The severity of a problem doesn't necessarily depend on a person's "Gender" alone, simply because a person is a "Female" doesn't make any problems they're experiencing more significant than yours.
Re: A question to male OTers
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151452936Wednesday, December 10, 2014 12:01 PM CST
"@Anony It's unessecary to generalise all female OTers will think the same." That's precisely the reasoning as to why you should simply allow the users with authority over the website to handle the situation if it's branching on rule-violating boundaries.

Png

#180838357Friday, January 01, 2016 12:02 PM CST
Yes, female individuals regularly rely on the innate-attraction and submission of naive male individuals to manipulate social-interaction. This is evident throughout society.
Re: social life: do you have one?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181237031Thursday, January 07, 2016 2:25 PM CST
"hey anony i see you still haven't grown up" I presume you are a female individual, yes? If so, my argument is further validated.
Dnr

Re: So there's this girl in my health class
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#144743827Thursday, August 28, 2014 4:14 PM CDT
It's not necessarily meant to be stereotypical, there's been numerous gender role studies which have indicated that many females actually do cook, the person may not have been trying to generalize all females into one category, He/She simply used the word "majority", this doesn't imply that all females are required to mainly just cook.

Re: My friend says she is doing a BDSM test.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#183147405Sunday, February 07, 2016 4:11 AM CST
Yes, all women love to engage in sadomasochistic behavior. It gives them a narcissistic boost knowing that naive male individuals will exert so much effort to pleasure them under the guise of "punishment." Truly, the female individual is the "dominant" person during the interaction.

Re: an encounter with a white girl
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#154471076Thursday, January 22, 2015 10:53 PM CST
"her race is relevant...why?" It's plausible that the thread creator is attempting to make the implication that all females of particular ethnic groups enjoy utilizing "IPhones".

Re: So there's this girl in my health class
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#144743827Thursday, August 28, 2014 4:14 PM CDT
It's not necessarily meant to be stereotypical, there's been numerous gender role studies which have indicated that many females actually do cook, the person may not have been trying to generalize all females into one category, He/She simply used the word "majority", this doesn't imply that all females are required to mainly just cook.

Re: My friend says she is doing a BDSM test.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#183147405Sunday, February 07, 2016 4:11 AM CST
Yes, all women love to engage in sadomasochistic behavior. It gives them a narcissistic boost knowing that naive male individuals will exert so much effort to pleasure them under the guise of "punishment." Truly, the female individual is the "dominant" person during the interaction.

Re: an encounter with a white girl
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#154471076Thursday, January 22, 2015 10:53 PM CST
"her race is relevant...why?" It's plausible that the thread creator is attempting to make the implication that all females of particular ethnic groups enjoy utilizing "IPhones".
Dnr

Keep it short and sweet, 50 words at most. Ngr if you write a dam novel on your thread. Im an adhd neetcel Just saying. Any one else agree?
Nah man. For me up to 250 words is fine, in all honesty.

Writing novels is a fakecel trait,trucels don't got the attention span/can't think properly due to severe depression

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy, I disagree. I do recommend writing a summary in 50 words for any ADHD lazy copers at the end. But man, you can’t be a Professor like me if you didn’t read or write essays.

+ a greycel doesn’t get to decide what’s good for this forum and what’s not. (Unless it’s me, who is a Professor of course)
I sense a volcel if your a professor how da fuck do you end up here? Please explain and tell me you atleast fuck hookers

Writing novels is a fakecel trait,trucels don't got the attention span/can't think properly due to severe depression

It varies by circumstance. When I was severely depressed years ago, YA was a place for me to post my diatribes, which relieved my symptoms of depression somewhat.

If you can't condense a point, you are not high IQ.

We don't need discussion here to get even more low IQ and low effort, to be honest. :feelsjuice:

If you don't want to read it, then just ignore it... :feelsaww:

Suifuel thread for @BlkPillPres, though. :feelskek:

Exactly, we see a lot of "TLDR" reactions below any long post. Is this a Blackpill website or a less depressing version of Twitter?!

It varies by circumstance. When I was severely depressed years ago, YA was a place for me to post my diatribes, which relieved my symptoms of depression somewhat.

Yep, writing long essays helps a lot to fight depression, as you're articulating your inner monologue.

Exactly, we see a lot of "TLDR" reactions below any long post. Is this a Blackpill website or a less depressing version of Twitter?!
Incorrect getting straight to the point is high iq. Rambling on with out your message being clear is low iq af

Yep, writing long essays helps a lot to fight depression, as you're articulating your inner monologue.
OK but most people won't read it. Write in a journal if your going to work through your feelings

I sense a volcel if your a professor how da fuck do you end up here? Please explain and tell me you atleast fuck hookers
Listen here you little piece of shit.

I am a respected Professor who is continuing his PhD in Blackpillosophy. I am the expert here wont take insults from greycel faggots like you. And yeah talking about hookers, I don’t do that shit. I am self-respected enough to get my dick sucked by idiots like you everyday. So next time you come at me, be careful.

-Yours sincerely
The Professor :feelzez:

Re: why is that only women talk about their 'haters'
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183005358Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:08 PM CST
"Enjoy your ban! :D" Indeed I will "enjoy" my penalties. Leftist propaganda about "female oppression" only validate my claim further.
Re: Don't ever be friends with thatgirlmaggy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183185559Sunday, February 07, 2016 6:20 PM CST
"the horror of actually having friends" It is not an authentic "friendship." The subject of the thread is supposedly a female individual that regularly entices "her" Internet companions using anatomy.
Re: replaced go back to ot
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184096500Sunday, February 21, 2016 2:45 PM CST
"agh its a girl what do i do i cant talk to it" Surely you are not implying that repulsion of female individuals(AKA misogyny) is equivalent to being unable to speak to them? Also, misogyny is entirely necessary. Female individuals suppress the intellectual capabilities of male individuals.
more_horiz
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184101925Sunday, February 21, 2016 4:05 PM CST
"why does my post about iifirestorm get deleted but this doesnt" Simple. The moderators active within C & G recognize the toxic influence of female individuals.

Listen here you little piece of shit.

I am a respected Professor who is continuing his PhD in Blackpillosophy. I am the expert here wont take insults from greycel faggots like you. And yeah talking about hookers, I don’t do that shit. I am self-respected enough to get my dick sucked by idiots like you everyday. So next time you come at me, be careful.

-Yours sincerely
The Professor :feelzez:
Gfys you ain't shit there's a new sheriff in town. And he's taking names and kicking ass. Your welcome fag.

Any incel that doesn't fuck cheep hookers on the blade deserves to be an incel for being suck a high inhib bitch ass faget. I mogg you son.

Re: why is that only women talk about their 'haters'
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183005358Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:08 PM CST
"Enjoy your ban! :D" Indeed I will "enjoy" my penalties. Leftist propaganda about "female oppression" only validate my claim further.
Re: Don't ever be friends with thatgirlmaggy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183185559Sunday, February 07, 2016 6:20 PM CST
"the horror of actually having friends" It is not an authentic "friendship." The subject of the thread is supposedly a female individual that regularly entices "her" Internet companions using anatomy.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184096500Sunday, February 21, 2016 2:45 PM CST
"agh its a girl what do i do i cant talk to it" Surely you are not implying that repulsion of female individuals(AKA misogyny) is equivalent to being unable to speak to them? Also, misogyny is entirely necessary. Female individuals suppress the intellectual capabilities of male individuals.
more_horiz
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184101925Sunday, February 21, 2016 4:05 PM CST
"why does my post about iifirestorm get deleted but this doesnt" Simple. The moderators active within C & G recognize the toxic influence of female individuals.
Dnr

Re: Binary Sequence Discussion Thread
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181975051Monday, January 18, 2016 9:06 PM CST
It is rather upsetting that such a discussion of binary has been relatively-ignored. I made the false assumption that the individuals on the website would enjoy an attempt at constructing an intellectual conversation. Nonetheless, the provided formula applies for every numerical-base, with the necessary modifications.

I rest my case @PLA1092. He invalidated the worth of his own opinion in a single sentence :feelskek:.
He seems to be shaping up to be our new Reclusemaxxer, to be honest. :feelshehe:

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181975051Monday, January 18, 2016 9:06 PM CST
It is rather upsetting that such a discussion of binary has been relatively-ignored. I made the false assumption that the individuals on the website would enjoy an attempt at constructing an intellectual conversation. Nonetheless, the provided formula applies for every numerical-base, with the necessary modifications.
Brutal how just one person replied to your thread, even after you added some substance to it. :feelskek:

No, no reason to care what some random random greycel that's probably a larp has to say

I rest my case @PLA1092. He invalidated the worth of his own opinion in a single sentence :feelskek:.
Nah adhd cels are way more high iq our brains Opperate on a higher speed then boring nt volcel fags. Every genius that ever existed was adhd that's a fact.

Brutal how just one person replied to your thread, even after you added some substance to it. :feelskek:

It is typical.

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182176295Friday, January 22, 2016 2:09 PM CST
Another basic binary problem with added logic will suffice: Suppose that we are attempting to a operate a device with six buttons. Each individual button simply activates a specific function for the machine. As a result, pressing each button results in the voltage state of that particular button changing, which determines whether the function itself is currently being used. To accommodate this, assume that "0" refers to low-voltage. "1" refers to high-voltage. The central electricity-usage of the machine is determined by the sum of the electricity-usage of the individual buttons. The electricity-usage of each button is determined by the mathematical expression "(n * 2^p)", assuming that "n" refers to the position of the button. Due to electricity-constraints, our machine has a electriciy-usage limit of 128 megawatts. Thus, the order of buttons must be such that the sum of the buttons actively using megawatts remains less than or equivalent to the specified limit. Given that our machine has a minimum electricity-usage limit of 64 megawatts, how can we provide a combination of buttons such that the activated buttons are greater than two yet use a combined electricity-cost less than the total megawatt limitation? To provide a hint, I will mention that use of the logical negation symbol "~"(Logical-complement) is permitted.

Nah adhd cels are way more high iq our brains Opperate on a higher speed then boring nt volcel fags. Every genius that ever existed was adhd that's a fact.
The fact that you didn't immediately realize that my focus was on you being a NEET and not the ADHD part, shows that your brain isn't operating much at all lol.

I also don't think there's such a thing as ADHD, people aren't supposed to be excited to learn shit, children should get bored during school. I consider ADHD to just be some modern day made up shit like being a "transgender".

Children are supposed to energetic
Children are supposed to be impulsive
Children are supposed to have low attention spans

ADHD literally makes no sense when you think about it.

The fact that you didn't immediately realize that my focus was on you being a NEET and not the ADHD part, shows that your brain isn't operating much at all lol.

I also don't think there's such a thing as ADHD, people aren't supposed to be excited to learn shit, children should get bored during school. I consider ADHD to just be some modern day made up shit like being a "transgender".

Children are supposed to energetic
Children are supposed to be impulsive
Children are supposed to have low attention spans

ADHD literally makes no sense when you think about it.
Agreed I hate labels I am a different breed though. I think differently then most. I consider myself a genius. I'm extremely high iq but extremely low iq at the same time. Very common with genius. I'm an inventor

Another day, another infiltrating/larping greycel on fakecels.is

Gfys you ain't shit there's a new sheriff in town. And he's taking names and kicking ass. Your welcome fag.

Any incel that doesn't fuck cheep hookers on the blade deserves to be an incel for being suck a high inhib bitch ass faget. I mogg you son.
To mog me I am ‘mogger’ myself retard.

I knew I should have wore a condom when I was above yo momma drilling pussy as she cucked your dad. No wonder you are born as a retard son or just a
random subhuman from the Internet :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It was nigger sayings even before they got it