Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ya’ll ever feel genuine envy when you see a male that’s actually attractive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
I saw a legit pretty boy slayer chad at a gas station and I couldn’t help but try to get a good look in. If I had that reaction than imagine how a girl would feel. It’s not just envy it’s also just fascination with analyzing faces.

No cause I’m not a faggot. Maybe I’d be jealous if I saw him with a hot foid.

Whenever I see someone chad tier they are doing something stupid and girls are drooling over them. I feel more hatred

JFL at the people capping in here

Damn right I get jealous. Fuck Chads

I sort of don't, I guess I'm still coping. I see some masculine chads and think, if only I could get below 12% bf I would be like them.

When I see pretty boy fag types I am pretty indifferent, and when I see facial 10/10s like Sean Opry or David Gandy I'm like whatever, it's only a handful.

It's when I see Hybrid gigachads, who tick more than one type of box, then I get a bit triggered, people like Liam Hemsworth now, or Alexander Ludwig or even Chris Hemsworth, but the problem is these guys have awesome personalities, at least they come across that way, not at all dark triad, so I so just feel happy for them.

sometimes tbh

JFL at the people capping in here

Damn right I get jealous. Fuck Chads
You’re not jealous of Chad’s looks, it’s what comes with the looks.

only when they come from a rich family. Goddamn. They have good copes such as performance cars and watercraft.

I don't mind people having good lives, I just resent that I get almost nothing out of life even when I put in effort, while others just exist and good things just happen to them.

Simply put:
I get treated like an ugly person, while Chad gets treated like an attractive person.

I can't even have a girlfriend to commit to when fitmaxxed + looksmaxxed (which is a joke with my face and yellow ugly teeth) while homeless drug addict Chad can have uncommitted one-night-stands easily.

Few people have a problem when Chad talks to them randomly and most foids actively seek it out.
For many it's their dream come true when an 8+ Chad approaches them.
And a nightmare when I try to talk to them.

I must go no-contact or asexual to be mildly "tolerated" by some foids,
all the while Chad can be an abuser but foids still want to be with him.

When I speak, most people don't take me seriously.
When Chad speaks, it does not matter what comes out of his mouth, many people will love listening to his voice alone.

During childhood, I was automatically an outcast.
During childhood, (most) Chad was automatically accepted into the group and made the leader.

When I try to be friendly to get sex, I'm a "nice guy" orbiter at best.
When Chad tries to be friendly to get sex, he is charming and charismatic, and he would have gotten sex regardless.

When I show attraction to a foid, then I'm a creep *metoo*.
When Chad shows attraction to a foid, then he's a man who knows what he wants *teehee*.

It's the double standards due to lookism that cause this.

Being able to look acceptable should not be a matter of the size of one's wallet. Everyone deserves to be treated with genuine respect and have a fair shot to have a dignified life. Ugliness is a disability and providing surgery for ugly people is the only humane thing to do.

Just pretty boy Chads as that’s the kind that I’ve always wanted to be.

Even though a large amount of foids I’ve noticed online seem to talk about moreso preferring the rougher more masculine looking Chads.

I guess the idea of being a pretty boy Chad is just a more pleasing aesthetic to me.

I hate the way I look so I’m jealous of Chads looks too
Would you hate the way you looked if you had his looks though? What made you hate your looks in the 1st place?

Would you hate the way you looked if you had his looks though? What made you hate your looks in the 1st place?
I hate being under 6’, I hate my bell pepper nose, I hate my recessed chin, I hate my baby face that makes me look like a kid despite being well into adulthood. Even if foids magically showed interest in me, I would still hate my appearance. If I looked like Brock Lesnar but got no foids, I’d be more at peace because at least I’d be masculine af

I saw a legit pretty boy slayer chad at a gas station and I couldn’t help but try to get a good look in. If I had that reaction than imagine how a girl would feel. It’s not just envy it’s also just fascination with analyzing faces.

yes

Yes. I dislike very attractive men.

Zero-sum prestige
Some sociologists, notably Max Weber, believe that in certain social groups, the acquisition of prestige and power is a zero-sum game, and this situation may provide a rationalisation for the dislike of "tall poppies".[20] In such groups, there is only a limited amount of prestige for its members to share in and only a fixed quantity of attention, authority and material resources that its members can give to each other. Status is a relative value, so for someone to rise in status, another person must fall. A person who is more prestigious is an obstacle to another person's rise simply by being more prestigious, and a person who suddenly rises is an outright threat to the other's current status. Humiliating or sabotaging a popular member of the group will lower that person's status and thus make it possible for the aggressor to supplant him in the group hierarchy.

This zero-sum pattern can be found in small groups characterised by fixed hierarchies and where there is little movement in or out of the group. Examples include poor American communities and some street gangs.[21][22] A related concept is that of a crab mentality in which successful members of a disadvantaged community are seen as undermining the standing of other community members. The image is drawn from the observation that a crab clawing its way out of a bucket (or barrel in other versions) is pulled back down by its fellows.[citation needed]

I don't mind people having good lives, I just resent that I get almost nothing out of life even when I put in effort, while others just exist and good things just happen to them.

Simply put:
I get treated like an ugly person, while Chad gets treated like an attractive person.

I can't even have a girlfriend to commit to when fitmaxxed + looksmaxxed (which is a joke with my face and yellow ugly teeth) while homeless drug addict Chad can have uncommitted one-night-stands easily.

Few people have a problem when Chad talks to them randomly and most foids actively seek it out.
For many it's their dream come true when an 8+ Chad approaches them.
And a nightmare when I try to talk to them.

I must go no-contact or asexual to be mildly "tolerated" by some foids,
all the while Chad can be an abuser but foids still want to be with him.

When I speak, most people don't take me seriously.
When Chad speaks, it does not matter what comes out of his mouth, many people will love listening to his voice alone.

During childhood, I was automatically an outcast.
During childhood, (most) Chad was automatically accepted into the group and made the leader.

When I try to be friendly to get sex, I'm a "nice guy" orbiter at best.
When Chad tries to be friendly to get sex, he is charming and charismatic, and he would have gotten sex regardless.

When I show attraction to a foid, then I'm a creep *metoo*.
When Chad shows attraction to a foid, then he's a man who knows what he wants *teehee*.

It's the double standards due to lookism that cause this.

Being able to look acceptable should not be a matter of the size of one's wallet. Everyone deserves to be treated with genuine respect and have a fair shot to have a dignified life. Ugliness is a disability and providing surgery for ugly people is the only humane thing to do.
Brutal lookismpill bro

Brutal lookismpill bro
This is literally what I stand for.
I understand the pain, but violence doesn't solve the problem. I want our situations to become better, not worse.
Lookism won't go away and those with bad looks have so bad disadvantages that a society, that values human dignity and equal chances to succeed, ought to view ugliness as a disability and give people with recessed chins, crooked teeth etc corrective surgery, so that they have similar chances as normal-looking people.
That is not to say that Chads don't live in god mode, but the pain of being unattractive is bigger than the joy of being Chad.
A society that leaves ugly people ugly, leave them in a state to experience repeated trauma from their social interactions, and that is unacceptable.

Sometimes, although it depends how I'm feeling currently.

Sometimes jealousy