Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Y'all are a bunch of faggoty ass faggots

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Twink ass rainbow colored homo loving finooks. Associating with a bunch of mentally ill Hell's demon queers.:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Y'all probably fuck those nancies too wtf:feelsree:

I thought this forum be based and blackpilled. Niggas here bunch of gender bending flute playas. Makin' account on grindr n shit. Hope yous fruity ass muthafuckas get raped by BBC. Shit u niggas probably love em BBCs:feelspuke:. Fuck y'all

But muh manly beard!

I am not a homosexual.

Brutal reminder this forum filled with faggot sympathiser

4619213 9174685671 E38

Twink ass rainbow colored homo loving finooks. Associating with a bunch of mentally ill Hell's demon queers.:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Y'all probably fuck those nancies too wtf:feelsree:

I thought this forum be based and blackpilled. Niggas here bunch of gender bending flute playas. Makin' account on grindr n shit. Hope yous fruity ass muthafuckas get raped by BBC. Shit u niggas probably love em BBCs:feelspuke:. Fuck y'all
I feel you this forum sucks

Thread made by infiltrator.

No need to overreact. Contact jannies and be done with it :fuk:

Thread made by infiltrator.

No need to overreact. Contact jannies and be done with it :fuk:
Look at the replies brutha. Deez niggas takin it up straight in ass. Talking to some ftm fruitcake n shit

High iq post that deserves a bump

Faggots are disgusting. Back when I was on dating apps I switched faggot mode on to get a laugh out of horny faggots, but all it did was nauseate me as several HIV vectors asked me to suck my dick without even saying hello. Any sympathy I had for homos I lost on that day :feelsUgh:

Every "mentalcel" is gay

I'm jealous of gays because they have a much more balanced relational system than the male-female one :redpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back