Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Yaaas Queen, you should totally be with a hero and not the zero!

This is my future if I ever "ascend". Between this, the rope and shit posting here, we all know which is the best option.

What even is the difference between r/offmychest and r/trueoffmychest?

Did the soyboys not get along with each other over some minor rule?

This is my future if I ever "ascend". Between this, the rope and shit posting here, we all know which is the best option.
actually i'm not sure what you mean. are saying roping or shitposting is better.

obviously betabuxxing is the worst

actually i'm not sure what you mean. are saying roping or shitposting is better.

obviously betabuxxing is the worst
Iam saying shitposting here is the obvious choice out of those three.

If I ever ascended and ended up in such a situation I would just murder her and rope

WOW this soyboy can actually fight!

She trash talked and humiliated me before our friends and relatives, that bitch! What I'm gonna do? DAS RITE! I'LL BLOCK HER ON FACEBOOK SO THAT THE DUMB BITCH KNEW HER PLACE TAKE THAT FUCK YEEEAH :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Alpha fucks, beta buxx

I don't feel so bad if I never get married. If this is the fate that awaits me then forget it.

At least I will die spending money on myself to cope

lol venting on reddit

"Normally, I would agree, but she doesn't do shit. The house is trashed when I get home. She's usually stoned and drunk and doesn't even know where our 9 year old daughter is."

"She's at the neighbor kids house" is her usual response.."

that killed me.

I imagine many low status or ugly Boomer and Gen X men were able to get wives easier, but all they did was start betabuxxing at an earlier age

This is modern marriage. Run.

Absoluetly
I cant count you how many ugly incel looking ethics ı see on the street with their hijab wearing (Foids here think holding Quran and wearing a piece of cloth on their head automatically resets their body count) wifes who have ''wish ı was somewhere else with someone else'' eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back