Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ya ever get so horny you get a headache?

The End

The End

Banned
-
I swear my skull's going to explode with blood and cum. If there were a girl in my room by Christ she wouldn't be leaving.

When i get horny i jack off. Then my horniness goes away and I am at peace.

I don't think so, not exactly. Sometimes when I'm feeling particularly depressed and lonely my mental state can actually give me a headache. But when I feel horny I just fap, I don't let myself remain frustrated.

I can’t say that I have been that horny before. I usually just start playing a game or something and I “cool” off.

Try Ibuprofen

my skull's going to explode with blood and cum
tumblr_ohrpkwDEDD1qg7mgao1_400.gif

I usually get this when I try to fap with nasal congestion. Big headache, but I fight it for the good wank. :feelsrope:

Are you on Nofap?
Nope, I masturbate often.

Without prompt I suddenly started seeing a kaleidoscope of sexual imagery in my mind, and my face became flush with blood and my head started really hurting. I don't even have an erection. Maybe it's a brain tumor! One can hope.

I swear my skull's going to explode with blood and cum. If there were a girl in my room by Christ she wouldn't be leaving.
Just be an anime character theory

This is why I participated in no fap to eliminate these dirty uncontrollable toughs of stacies I will never have a chance with

No, but I frequently get muscle spasms

I have never experienced that....

yes same happening to me when im so horny

Yes, in my teens and early 20s. Not so much now., especially if I have a fap a few times a week.

Having said that, I am doing nofap at the moment for self control purposes whilst I am unemployed and I almost relapsed to the pictures of the fish faced fomoid posted by someone here.

The trouble is, I have been where you are, when you're social skills are so far behind it's really hard to get started.

I've been approaching for 8 months and I am only just starting to see an improvement. Trouble is, it is so competitive to get even an average foid's attention.

This is why I participated in no fap to eliminate these dirty uncontrollable toughs of stacies I will never have a chance with

nofap is really hard though. The trouble is, if I start thinking of female autopsies and I can't fap, sometimes I end up just thinking of female autopsies and not being able to stop for an hour or two.

Whereas when I fap I can just make the thoughts go away.

Female autopsy fetish is like a curse.