Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Y!A normie rapes his cheating whore gf and gets white knighted

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101203065530AAtVain

It happened last week I was driving to her house and when I got there I got a call from her she told me that she's sleeping at her friend's house to help her pack up because her friend was leaving for New York and I shouldn't bother going to her house. Then I noticed the lights were on in her bedroom so I went to her door and found out it was unlock. I went straight to her room and found a man sleeping on her bed half naked. I was so shock I ran outside the house. I tried to convince myself that it was a buglar and I should call the cops but I thought why would a buglar sleep on my girlfriend's house. So I went home and called my friends and we all had a drink, then I told them about what happened and they were all saying that my girlfriend is just playing me and I should get a payback. They said that she needs to know that she shouldn't be messing with me. We were together for over a year and we never had sex because she wanted to stay a virgin until she gets married. The thought of her being fcked by some guy while I suffered from lack of sex for over a year made me furious. So I went to her house the next day. She was about to kiss me when I pulled her hair and drag her inside her room and I raped her. I found out that she was still a virgin and ask her who is the guy I saw. She told me it was her cousin who asked her to stay in her house while she is gone because he and he's girlfriend had a fight. She even made me call her friend's house where she spent the night so I would believe her. I apologized to her many times after that but she still won't forgive me. Her friends keeps texting me asking if we broke up because my girlfriend has been drinking excessively for the past few days and whenever she gets drunk she would cry and say she hates me. I went to her house yesterday and she told me if I don't leave her house she could call the cops and tell them what I did. I don't know what to do, I love her and I don't want to lose her. How can I make her forgive me? Is there any chance of us getting back together?

The soyboys in the comments section are hilarious! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

That plot twist though lmfao.

sike she probably was getting railed by her cousin

LOL

whoops didnt mean to rape you, my bad babe

Last edited:
Just be your cousins cousin to fuck your cousin theory

I just read all of the comments.
Of course everyone is white knighting, saying he is a monster and deserves to go to jail / hell.

Oh look another normie that rapes a foid somehow this will be incels fault

10/10 would read again

this needs to be lifefuel women are nothing but objects

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101203065530AAtVain

It happened last week I was driving to her house and when I got there I got a call from her she told me that she's sleeping at her friend's house to help her pack up because her friend was leaving for New York and I shouldn't bother going to her house. Then I noticed the lights were on in her bedroom so I went to her door and found out it was unlock. I went straight to her room and found a man sleeping on her bed half naked. I was so shock I ran outside the house. I tried to convince myself that it was a buglar and I should call the cops but I thought why would a buglar sleep on my girlfriend's house. So I went home and called my friends and we all had a drink, then I told them about what happened and they were all saying that my girlfriend is just playing me and I should get a payback. They said that she needs to know that she shouldn't be messing with me. We were together for over a year and we never had sex because she wanted to stay a virgin until she gets married. The thought of her being fcked by some guy while I suffered from lack of sex for over a year made me furious. So I went to her house the next day. She was about to kiss me when I pulled her hair and drag her inside her room and I raped her. I found out that she was still a virgin and ask her who is the guy I saw. She told me it was her cousin who asked her to stay in her house while she is gone because he and he's girlfriend had a fight. She even made me call her friend's house where she spent the night so I would believe her. I apologized to her many times after that but she still won't forgive me. Her friends keeps texting me asking if we broke up because my girlfriend has been drinking excessively for the past few days and whenever she gets drunk she would cry and say she hates me. I went to her house yesterday and she told me if I don't leave her house she could call the cops and tell them what I did. I don't know what to do, I love her and I don't want to lose her. How can I make her forgive me? Is there any chance of us getting back together?

The soyboys in the comments section are hilarious!
bro this was fucking hilarious, Iam surprised she didn't call the cops though, maybe he's good-looking
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

sounds fake as fuck

I just read all of the comments.
Of course everyone is white knighting, saying he is a monster and deserves to go to jail / hell.
C37C7854 8054 413D A455 97C54B862666

Comment of the year.

What an incredible story

> wants to stay virgin
> sleeps in the same bed as another man

Tell this to a muslim, he will explain you the trap