Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Xxx tentacion

Smallframecel

Smallframecel

blackpill power to see past the lies and deception
-

Any one like his music
And pls don't comment if u don't know him its really pathetic

I've heard of him, but I've only listened to 3 songs that included him and he was never the main focus

Yes man I like his music listen everyday

SAD is like the most white girl song X ever created,theres much better,like moonlight,bad,jocelyn flores or falling down ft.lil peep.I used to like xxx alot way before he died but ngl his flow is very generic

My frame is small but my Sprite is resilient
15917.jpg

My frame is small but my Sprite is resilient
xxx is also a manlet like lil pump who's only 5'6.Most mumble rappers are actually manlets like trippie red:5'6 ,lil uzi vert:5'3.Manlets should mumblerappermaxx

this is the only song i know from him

SAD is like the most white girl song X ever created,theres much better,like moonlight,bad,jocelyn flores or falling down ft.lil peep.I used to like xxx alot way before he died but ngl his flow is very generic
What about his oldest stuff? Like look at me?

What about his oldest stuff? Like look at me?
apparently "look at me" is what made him ascend into fame but it didn't really click with me.After listening to it a couple times,I looked up the lyrics and it was just 2 small paragraphs and overall a unintelligible jumbled mess.

Glorified soundcloud rapper. People only give a shit because he was killed.

Invest in Jahcoin

RIP JAHSEH XXXTENTACTION ONFRONY

Isn’t he worshipped by teenage foids?

Basically. He wasn't in the beginning when his music was good and not cucked.

They all seem the same tbh. Lil Xan is another one I’m pretty sure.

i like 3 songs from him but the guy in general? glad hes dead

i like 3 songs from him but the guy in general? glad hes dead
What did he do in specific? In my personal opinion I hate that he turned cucks and his music became foid worship.

I enjoy his music,he's really good at making god tier hooks.

I enjoy his music,he's really good at making god tier hooks.
He does have really good stuff. I want to like SAD but the lyrics are cucked foid worship and basically the polar opposite of his earlier stuff which was based.

He does have really good stuff. I want to like SAD but the lyrics are cucked foid worship and basically the polar opposite of his earlier stuff which was based.
SAD! Isn't supposed to be good.It's one of those songs made to appeal to normies,so that the album sells well.It's more of a promotional song.If you want a song with meaning,I'd point you to "Save me"

SAD! Isn't supposed to be good.It's one of those songs made to appeal to normies,so that the album sells well.It's more of a promotional song.If you want a song with meaning,I'd point you to "Save me"
I would point you to this tbh

Fuck,I was on a bus,forgot to lower my headphones volume.
Lol that's kind of funny. Everyone will think it goes hard anyway.

Whoever likes him is gay

Yes i do like his music. He was something differend.

He's mostly appealing to teenage foids