Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Xmas brocel thread

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
Tbh

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

@Zer0/∞ Thoughts? :feelsjuice:

I don't really celebrate Christmas, and can recognize that it's probably even more brutal for those who used to celebrate it but were ousted out due to their physical attractiveness, and all the discrimination and rejection that comes with it; just makes the day seem brutal to me. :feelsugh:

I don't really celebrate Christmas, and can recognize that it's probably even more brutal for those who used to celebrate it but were ousted out due to their physical attractiveness, and all the discrimination and rejection that comes with it; just makes the day seem brutal to me. :feelsugh:
No Christmas for Face.

I didn’t get a girlfriend for Christmas :feelsrope:

Merry XMAS bro.

I dont celebrate either. Never have. I guess out of habit because I was always excluded from xmas as a kid anyway.

merry muthaphuckkin' xmas

Anyone have any good Christmas doomer songs

:feelshaha::feelsrope:

Good riddance, 2022. I reluctantly welcome 2023 and cannot wait to see its rear end.
I'll be happy when my organs finally succumb to full on failure and I can say good riddance to existence itself

even more brutal for those who used to celebrate it but were ousted out due to their physical attractiveness, and all the discrimination and rejection that comes with it;
this happened to me basically

Have a rotten Christmas!

I fatmaxxed at buffet for Christmas, time to starve tomorrow

I like GTA sa reference

Merry xmas brocels

another year passed by and still nothin changed :feelsrope:

merry jewmas!:feelsclown:

It's all good jfl. It's funny ngl. Everyone thinks of ryder. Not realizing who his character model is based off.
Brutal I thought the guy in the profile picture was some guy cosplaying as Ryder but Ryder in gta sa should’ve been handled way better as a character

Brutal I thought the guy in the profile picture was some guy cosplaying as Ryder but Ryder in gta sa should’ve been handled way better as a character
Brutal tbh. Eazy predated ryder by decades. There's probably an argument there to say that GTA:SA wouldn't have ever existed without Eazy-E tbh. Cause and effect. Without writing an essay about the lore of it all. Without Eazy, most well know west coast rappers wouldn't have had their path paved. And likely wouldn't have been as well known. (that includes Dr.dre ((and any branches from this legend)), eminem, and any new school shit rapper you can probably think of) Therefore having little understanding of the whole lifestyle there and premise spread to people across the world and mainstream. It may just never have happened.

MC eiht. The guy who voices ryder might not have been as big as he was at the time of his rapping career either. I was born '90 and could recite the entirety of the straight outta compton album by the time I was about 6 or 7. Which makes me a latecomer to that music tbh. But quite young too it. I recognized ryder as Eazy instantly. Lots of other people will have too. But for those who don't basically you're missing out.

Ryder was ultimately a shit character to the overall arch of the game though. But I've seen online that he was pretty much cut from the game without explanation and it was planned early on internally. Which sucks tbh. But I consider it kind of better though because fuck fleshing out Eazy's likeness as a fleshed out fucking traitor.

Brutal tbh. Eazy predated ryder by decades. There's probably an argument there to say that GTA:SA wouldn't have ever existed without Eazy-E tbh. Cause and effect. Without writing an essay about the lore of it all. Without Eazy, most well know west coast rappers wouldn't have had their path paved. And likely wouldn't have been as well known. (that includes Dr.dre ((and any branches from this legend)), eminem, and any new school shit rapper you can probably think of) Therefore having little understanding of the whole lifestyle there and premise spread to people across the world and mainstream. It may just never have happened.

MC eiht. The guy who voices ryder might not have been as big as he was at the time of his rapping career either. I was born '90 and could recite the entirety of the straight outta compton album by the time I was about 6 or 7. Which makes me a latecomer to that music tbh. But quite young too it. I recognized ryder as Eazy instantly. Lots of other people will have too. But for those who don't basically you're missing out.

Ryder was ultimately a shit character to the overall arch of the game though. But I've seen online that he was pretty much cut from the game without explanation and it was planned early on internally. Which sucks tbh. But I consider it kind of better though because fuck fleshing out Eazy's likeness as a fleshed out fucking traitor.
Thanks for explaining the lore man and Ryder if you play Gta sa’s early missions he was a pretty cool character and great dialogue with CJ before he was cut and what’s funny is that CJ in the game doesn’t get suprised when Ryder leaves lol

I think it was planned also at some point that Ryder would not be cut because his missions in game help grove street which is the gang location that CJ the main character is in.

Thanks for explaining the lore man and Ryder if you play Gta sa’s early missions he was a pretty cool character and great dialogue with CJ before he was cut and what’s funny is that CJ in the game doesn’t get suprised when Ryder leaves lol

I think it was planned also at some point that Ryder would not be cut because his missions in game help grove street which is the gang location that CJ the main character is in.
You've seen the same patterns and the same videos I have on his betrayal tbh. But perhaps it's good they cut him out if they were going to do him dirty that way.

Merry motherfucking goddamn shit-pissing Christmas Brocels