Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal XDDDDDDDDDD

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
My mother and sister just bought a dog without askin my FUCKING permission

Ofc they had to choose teh most degenerate dog breed too, a fucking dwarf midget pomeranian, fucking embarrassing

I told them if they ever ask me to walk it, bath it or WHATEVER THE FUCK that I would literally kick it from the roof like a football.

I ask my simp cuck father why he allowed this to happen
He says to me that he didn't know either.
I ask him you're just gonna let them do that without your pwrmission?
And he just shrugs it off lmfao. Can't believe how pathetic of a simp cuck fag my father has becone. Guess that's what chronic alcohol ubuse does to you. Fat pieca shit

Kanker kanker kanker

Why would they need to ask for your permission to do that?

jfl @ expecting foids to ask your permission to fuck dogs

Petting a dog gives you oxytocin tho

That's kanker. What a ugly fuckin dog too aaaaaahhh

I'm allergic to dogs and cats fur. I wanted one of those naked pussy cat but they think it too ugly. Kanker.
foids dont care about your health.
they would let you die aslong as they can get their K9 cock

im also highly allergic to dogs and cats

I'm allergic to dogs and cats fur. I wanted one of those naked pussy cat but they think it too ugly. Kanker.
foids dont care about your health.
they would let you die aslong as they can get their K9 cock
OP's mom and sister literally want him dead. Most brutal dogpill I've seen in a while :feelsrope:

OP's mom and sister literally want him dead. Most brutal dogpill I've seen in a while :feelsrope:
Literally. Maybe that's why my whore mother recently also asked me how she could access my crypto funds "if something were ever to happen to me ((god forbid))"...... All along they been planning to steal my cryptoshekels :f:
im also highly allergic to dogs and cats
Kanker brutal

The worst part is that mutt has fucked more foids than we ever will

Literally. Maybe that's why my whore mother recently also asked me how she could access my crypto funds "if something were ever to happen to me ((god forbid))"...... All along they been planning to steal my cryptoshekels :f:
You told her you're cryptomaxxing?

You told her you're cryptomaxxing?
Yeh I told my family months ago. Posted a thread on lounge a while ago that I regret telling them because they just wouldnt shut the fuck up about it. Told them I cashed out for now though

Literally. Maybe that's why my whore mother recently also asked me how she could access my crypto funds "if something were ever to happen to me ((god forbid))"...... All along they been planning to steal my cryptoshekels
Tell her your shekels are going down with you

My advice is to fuck the dog