Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming XBOXCELS GTFIH NOW

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
I never realised the amount of games you could possibly play until now when I downloaded GOG Galaxy and synced as many clients as I could.

I came across this:

£1 a month for an ultimate gaming pass?
I don't know what you get from it or the perks etc.

Anyway the reason I made this post is because when looking around on what it is, I came across a reddit thread saying stuff like this:

What does this whole stacking stuff mean? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

@gymletethnicel knows all about xbox

PC mogs tbh, just torrent games theory.

It's basically like Netflix, but for games. The trial is 3 months and 1 dollar. Game Pass Ultimate includes games for PC and Xbox. It's currently the best deal in gaming ngl.
Alright so If i buy xbox gold and buy this it'll add 3 months to whatever xbox gold duration i bought?

There's a few decent games included so I'm considering buying a 3 month xbox gold and this for 6 months.
PC mogs tbh, just torrent games theory.
I make money and I'm gonna be alone for the rest of my life and trust God will provide so I don't see money being an issue. I may as well buy when cheap.

If you're into single player games and not really into multiplayer, definitely get it. It's mainly just comprised of good single player games, it only has a few multiplayer ones.

Sorry, I am of superior PC master race
full

I don't know honestly. But I had Xbox Game for PC and then got the trial for ultimate when I got myself an Xbox and my Game Pass for PC remaining months turned into Ultimate. So it probably will.

Anyway, gold is included.
Fuarrrk wish I had an Xbox now because then it would be worth it (srs) as It would stack on Xbox and PC

I'll just buy the thing for £1 tbh. Uni ends around June and the offer will be gone by then, I'll play a few games here and there.

If you're into single player games and not really into multiplayer, definitely get it. It's mainly just comprised of good single player games, it only has a few multiplayer ones.
JFL, I have no friends to play with. Single player games is all I can do.

Sorry, I am of superior PC master race
full
It's on PC.......Go to the microsoft store....

I wish I could still game tbh

Not an xboxcel

I got no xbox live and already abused this shit

I never realised the amount of games you could possibly play until now when I downloaded GOG Galaxy and synced as many clients as I could.

I came across this:

View attachment 220355

£1 a month for an ultimate gaming pass?
I don't know what you get from it or the perks etc.

Anyway the reason I made this post is because when looking around on what it is, I came across a reddit thread saying stuff like this:

View attachment 220356

What does this whole stacking stuff mean? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Try seXbox

Wish i could play again xbox