Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Xbox event - gamers™ GTFIH!

xbox is cucked, it shares games with pc

customer of xbox having options to play on windows?
You, as a customer, having an option to play on Windows or Xbox. Have a high-end gaming PC? You can play the games. Have an Xbox? You can play the games.
Why would you want games to be locked to a specific piece of plastic?

You, as a customer, having an option to play on Windows or Xbox. Have a high-end gaming PC? You can play the games. Have an Xbox? You can play the games.
Why would you want games to be locked to a specific piece of plastic?
For those who invested in xbox as a platform this would be a suifuel. How can you be a happy customer of this particular product when the company turned your investments into nothing? I would rather buy ps4/5 whatever and then see if I can run ms exclusives on my pc (of which there are few worthy to be honest), than buy their console.

For those who invested in xbox as a platform this would be a suifuel. How can you be a happy customer of this particular product when the company turned your investments into nothing? I would rather buy ps4/5 whatever and then see if I can run ms exclusives on my pc (of which there are few worthy to be honest), than buy their console.
Huh?
So more people get to enjoy video games... and you're angry about that?
Unless you have a gaming PC, it literally doesn't matter. It would be one thing if they were putting their games on the competing console (I would not be against that actually, as long as in exchange Playstation also puts some of its first-party games on Xbox).
Exclusives are a cancer on this industry and completely anti-consumer. Games being locked to a specific piece of plastic is not cool. I prefer to have options

interesting event

Pc master race here

not impressed thus far
Halo looks cool though

Last edited:
Heard rumors they might make gold free, hope it's true

okay, event is over now
it was kind of crap
don't know what I was expecting

that crossfire thing was good better than the ps5 event