Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

x-men 97 is woke trash

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★★★
wolverine gets cucked helping jin(his former oneitis) during her pregnancy, and through her mental episodes, while she is cold to him.

jubily fucks a beaner.

Nowadays is x10 worse, marvel universe is the epitome of soy overload.

I miss Rogue's fat cheeks

Always was.

X-men (created by Stanley Lieber and Jacob Kurtzberg) has always been a metaphor for the Jewish/LGBT experience in an oppressive European/heterosexual society. Normal society is portrayed as irrationally hating and fearing these minorities (as it objectively should based on the text: they are clearly extremely dangerous), despite them allegedly being heroic, Christ-like saviours and genetically superior to boot (talk about narcissism). The X-Men team (and other super teams in the series) is feminist and multiracial: Jean Grey (woman), Rogue (woman), Storm (African woman), Jubilee (Chinese woman), Beast (physically non-human), that's five of the nine major X-Men in the original 1992-1997 animated series and the most recent one is even more diverse, adding that brown Latino guy, giving Bishop (African man), Nightcrawler (physically non-human) and Morph (homosexual/transsexual: a point which wasn't explicit in the past) far more screentime, making the Jewish former terrorist/extremist Magneto leader of the team, killing off a European man in Gambit (French Cajun and a core member) and relegating Wolverine (the protagonist of the old series) to a fringe position. It bears mentioning that although manlet Wolverine pines after Jean he can only ever seem to get a non-European girlfriend, whether American Indian (Silver Fox), African (Storm) or Japanese (Mariko). The X-Men fight villains like Mr. Sinister (evil European male with ultra pale skin post-experimentation, eugenicist intent on breeding a master race) and Apocalypse (ultra-Nietzschean fascist and social Darwinist).

I have a sentimental attachment to the original X-Men series because I watched it as a child, so naturally I checked out the reboot. Unfortunately it has got a lot worse, this season and I believe the next have been directed by a homosexual and it shows. I had to stop watching after seeing the episode where everyone cheats on each other. Particularly loathsome was Jean cucking Cyclops with Wolverine and Rogue cucking Gambit with Magneto (who she had no relationship with whatsoever in the original).

It's intentionally destructive propaganda (like almost all media, especially today) and should be avoided.​

Last edited:
I used to think all the Marvel shit was cool as a kid but now it's all too SOY to me

You watched marvel shit in 2024 and expected it to not be woke trash :feelskek: