Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

x-37B

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
The X-37B is an unmanned spacecraft carved together by NASA and the US Defense Force. On June 16 this year, X-37B landed at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California after being in space missions for 15 months.

video of landing
article about it
The question is, what did the long mission entail? Of course, the mission is secretly stamped, leaving room for speculation and debate. Did they keep the spaceship in orbit around the earth for so long to show how efficient it is in terms of fuel etc? Or was it perhaps used to spy? Or was it used to test weapons that, among other things, make earthquakes? There are many who claim the latter and it seems that many earthquakes can be linked in the last year with the orbit and location of the X-37B.

1. It is not at all unlikely that such weapons could have been developed.

2. It is not unlikely to have weapons in orbit around the earth.

So what do i think of all this?

Personally, I haven't seen enough to believe this is true. For example, I would like to see a list of all earthquakes in 2011-2012 and where the X-37B was in orbit around the earth when the earthquakes occurred.

This should be possible since all earthquakes are recorded and when x-37B could clearly be traced. But I haven't seen anything like this yet, so if anyone comes across something like that, say so.

@2340922 can you drive it

Aircrafts are cool

God knows what the kikes are up to now, they truly give us no rest

X-37Bs me. XD

interesting tbhngl

I'm not too keen on this model tbh. Looks a bit plain for my liking.

It'll drop bombs on the frontlines of the incel uprising.

Who necroposting everything