Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Wyoming driver thoughts?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Some guy ran over the parade

thoughts? incel violence?

probably a revenge for the Rittenhouse not guilty -verdict :feelswhat:

How about a link?

Wasn't it wisconsin?

Probably some muslim

How about a link?
>LINK I NEEEED LINKKK
images

probably an unvaccinated incel

joggers being joggers by blaming and killing whitey when something doesn't go their way.

IMO there isn't enough public, verified information for me to make a serious, non-facetious comment on this issue.

they are gonna blame us anyway

Is it the same one from the thread where we had to guess what kind of a person the driver was?

He was a shitty unknown rapper called Darrel Brooks Jr. Black guy who was a BLM member/supporter, career criminal and convicted paedophile for previously pimping out underage girls.

I'll reserve judgment until I find out whether he "crossed state lines" though because apparently that's makes you a serial killing, White Supremacist :feelshaha:

People are saying that he was a self proclaimed black nationalist.

I think the media already knows that the suspect was a black nationalist. That is why most of the videos on youtube covering the story have the comments section disabled despite having hundreds of thousands of views in just 10 hours.

Last edited:
probably an unvaccinated incel
lol
they are gonna blame us anyway
Yeah
People are saying that he was a self proclaimed black nationalist.

I think the media already knows that the suspect was a black nationalist. That is why most of the videos on youtube covering the story have the comments section disabled despite having hundreds of thousands of views in just 10 hours.
Yeah
He is a prophet
No

Last edited:
have they established a motive?