Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wymyn are such fucking cunts

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Admiral
★★
Stop being so stingy with that pussy. You should let me smash, dumb bitches. 

You know that guy who's making you laugh more than Chad, and who you just love hanging out with? Give him your goddamned pussy, cunt. Prove the personality meme for once, hypocrites.

Fin

Brother, they are not programmed that way, for them the pussy is very scared to them and can only give to chad easily, they are shaytaan. Astagfirullah for saying this but you need to get them drunk.

If i was a woman, i would tottaly fuck the incel guy now and then. but guess i just have a warm heart

Tellem--T said:
you need to get them drunk.

Refreshing to see some advice that works, some black pilled advice. 

Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.

TheVman said:
If i was a woman, i would tottaly fuck the incel guy now and then. but guess i just have a warm heart

It's nice to think so, but come on... You'd be a foid. Your pussy would be too good to give up to a subhuman like that.

Sub8Hate said:
Tellem--T said:
you need to get them drunk.
Refreshing to see some advice that works, some black pilled advice.
Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.

TheVman said:
It's nice to think so, but come on... You'd be a foid. Your pussy would be too good to give up to a subhuman like that.

Yeah but i meant if i didn't have women's evil tendencies and was just myself and had life given to me easy but id still rememeber what its like to be incel