Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

www.wehuntedthemammoth.com

Lefterio13

Lefterio13

no guts no glory
★★★★
http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2017/10/02/reddit-incels-celebrate-deaths-of-normies-in-las-vegas-mass-shooting/comment-page-1/#comments

lmao

>We Hunted the Mammoth tracks and mocks the white male rage underlying the rise of Trump and Trumpism. This blog is NOT a safe space; given the subject matter -- misogyny and hate -- there's really no way it could be.

lol. They're racking the rage of SJW white males. Not too mention the hilarious emotional anger of women who are driven by nothing but emotion nad feelings. Trumps supporters are too stupid to get angry. They're literally morons obvious to anything bad they or Trump do.

What a disgusting land whale filled website.

knajjd said:
those pricks actually made a post calling me a rapist a few months ago

They conveniently left out the fact that you're Turkish too. Of course they(SJW feminists) don't want their viewers to know that deathniks are suffering at the hands of females.

knajjd said:
yes sane they even blurred and recoloured my pic to make my race ambiguous

200.gif

knajjd said:
NegroKing said:
They conveniently left out the fact that you're Turkish too. Of course they(SJW feminists) don't want their viewers to know that deathniks are suffering at the hands of females.
yes sane they even blurred and recoloured my pic to make my race ambiguous
These sjws are on another level

Their definition of incels
hem.
ZKwUcYQ.png

as well as some women

These people have no right to comment on incels. They do not know what incels are. Which females have adopted inceldom? There are no female incels.