Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News WW3

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
Iran backed forces attacked 3 US bases in Syria forcing Biden to run to the Situation Room mid speech. Make no mistake, WW3 is coming in HOT.

Iran backed forces attacked 3 US bases in Syria forcing Biden to run to the Situation Room mid speech. Make no mistake, WW3 is coming in HOT.
Im joining the army. I can run for a mile straight in 10 ish minutes and I can do 10 pushups and 5 pull ups. Id be entitled to further compensation since I am a college student. WW3 I AM READY FOR IT

Please hurry up and start world war 3

I hope one war can miss the Balkans.

Those responsible will evade blame as usual.

Hey a thousand of ours are dead let's turn that into tens of millions including tons more of ours.
That's the logic of these people.

Army benefits are based and last a lifetime

I’m 120 pounds so me doing that is equivalent to you doing 30 push ups and 50 pulls ups
nicholas-cage-laughing.gif

Im joining the army. I can run for a mile straight in 10 ish minutes and I can do 10 pushups and 5 pull ups. Id be entitled to further compensation since I am a college student. WW3 I AM READY FOR IT
And as soon as you get dropped off from the helo, an RPG will strike you, half of your side torso will be missing, and you'll have maybe two seconds of consciousness before you blackout from the pain and die of blood loss.

READY FOR IT.