Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment WW3

Do you think a world war would increase your chances of getting a foid

• Yes

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • Hell no

Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters
If you manage to survive somehow with all your limbs intact then you will be :chad: as foids will have no choice, that thing happened in USSR after ww2

If you manage to survive somehow with all your limbs intact then you will be :chad: as foids will have no choice, that thing happened in USSR after ww2
I mean hypergamy wasnt as bad back then though

It’d be amazing if half the male population died in every country around the world. And that half would preferably include the chads. Sub 7 the only remaining males.

chances go from 0 to random

But probably not worth it tbh

war is nice, you either die or you get to fondle the daughters of your enemies :feelscomfy:

Yes it would be rape time probably the only way I would have free sex

I will rape foids in enemy territories like how the soviets raped german foids in ww2

By coercion? Maybe.

Send all chads to war and maybe i have a slim chance.

Men use to die a lot more in previews centuries. There has always been a shortage of men because most of them did not survive to reach adulthood.
Believe it or not the Vamen have a history or forming harems around the men that survive and are rich enough to take care of them and their kids. All the young guys do the hard dangerous jobs or go to war and if you die your wife and kids may be taken in by the local lord as his house servants. That's what use to happen in the dark ages.

It is simple supply and demand... If there where 5 women for every man out there I don't think they would act the way they do now.
Plus I don't think there would be any incels left if that was the case.

Care to guess what gender will the majority of death in WW3 are going to be?
Care to guess who will be taking care of all of all of those femoids?

Cope they'll still flock to the older Chad who didn't have to serve

Wouldn't be that bad to go to war. Wearing an uniform, carrying a firearm, getting a lot of free pussy.

Untitled design 80 1 1280x720