Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ww3 might be right around the corner boyos

wouldnt be suprised . people are not Prepared / Ready .

I don't care, death for suicide or war what's the difference at this point (not promoting war or suicide)

I truly cannot wait for WW3

did you notice america is avoiding war? they wont help russia fight, they wont help the jews fight in there war.

did you notice america is avoiding war? they wont help russia fight, they wont help the jews fight in there war.
They’re sending weapons and volunteers. These are proxy wars

The mushroom war is inevitable. I will be doused in toxic waste and I will be reborn to my true form.

Born from humanity's weakness....

It's pure hatred with itself
S5 e1 The Lich with other shadow figures 1

Don't worry about it. It's just more fear mongering to get clicks on their articles. The more clicks they get the more money they get from ads. The Russians funded the chinese during the korean war, they funded the vietmanese, we funded the taliban in russia's war in afganistan, and now we're funding their war in Ukraine. None of those tensions caused nuclear war despite it being significantly more intense.

hopefully it happens soon

I will fight in the war just to rape the enemy foids

Cope, and that would be bad because, as young males, we would be the first ones to be sent.

You might not have to. Historically, foids would be openly welcoming of foreign combatants as they "rest" in their local towns.

It is not hyperbole to say that bimbots have absolutely no sense of loyalty.

You might not have to. Historically, foids would be openly welcoming of foreign combatants as they "rest" in their local towns.

Women are at the finish line waiting for the winners

World will burn, innocents will die and their masters will rise from the ashes to rule again.

It will never happen because nobody wants to get nuked

I was hoping to be a super mutant but I know my skin would just peel off from the bone

Hope ww3 breaks out so I can have a foid slave in world of warcraft :feelsYall:

Not fighting, even if they draft i'll just flee to sweden or something like the american draft dodgers did during vietnam.

god imagine living in a post apocalyptic world with magic radioactive monsters trying to eat you

that's the lore of adventure time
I am the end in dormant form. C'mon humanity reveal your kinks of mass destruction and CHAOTICNESS you never were pure good YOU WERE PURE EVIL

Me. Coming up reborn after Russia strikes los Angeles...

My legion of mutated zombie normie and woman behind me as I kill the rest of humanity and leave earth as a barren foolish wasteland of degeneracy

You mean after the supreme leader strikes Los Angeles
Kim Jong Un Friend GIF
Incorrect only piles of your flesh will remain still mumbling this quote. I will use you as mouth wash. For now you entertain me.

You will melt as there will be no battlefield fighting. Only a 2 hour nuclear war of entropy and doom.

WW3 is closer than you think - closer than what most are willing to believe even. The plandemic primed people to expect disasters and catastrophes that become nothing serious. When this shit hits, oh man, get fucked, world.

Me when I wake up one of these days and learn of a tactical nuclear strike landing somewhere in Ukraine and Iran mobilizes its army in response to Israel getting ready to begin their next Gaza operation.

iu

Foids are animals and war brides. Raping them is natural an physiological

How is that bad its literally aided suicide
Only if you get fatality injured. Veterans are often disabled, mentally traumatized and disrespected by modern society.

ww3 is legit closer then ever, to many fissiures that can escalte.

I believe that if China decided to invade taiwan we will have our war.

nobody can force anybody to go to war that is just retarded. incels if a world war does start, just sit home.

nobody can force anybody to go to war that is just retarded. incels if a world war does start, just sit home.
Sit home and then finish the rest in world of warcraft :feelsYall:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back