Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL WW3 just around the corner, and woman attempts to make it about herself

she def wouldn't love her kid if he was ugly

If she was his mother, he would be a bluepilled soy cuck

she def wouldn't love her kid if he was ugly
Moms are the only ones capable of loving ugly men, and only if it is her biological son. Though they will favor the attractive son if there is one.

typical meme gender, thinks world revolves around them. cunt are afraid chad wil be dead

Moms are the only ones capable of loving ugly men, and only if it is her biological son. Though they will favor the attractive son if there is one.
mine doesn't like me, let alone love me

This conflict has strengthened my resolve against western foids.

im pretty calm tho , when it happens it happens , and i will just watch

And others will give up their lifes like retards

typical meme gender, thinks world revolves around them. cunt are afraid chad wil be dead
Saw this vid on twitter too
worst part is normies actually support her
and think this is a deep video

:blackpill::bluepill:

:yes::blackpill:

I guarantee you this hole huffs her own farts.

Imagine the possibilities of the world ending, and your response is to put on fakeup and record a video of yourself

The funniest part is that she ain't nobody's mother because she's a whore.

every fucking time, lmao. The sad part is that she will continue to make situations about herself because only a small minority has the valor to call her out for it

I guarantee you this hole huffs her own farts.

Imagine the possibilities of the world ending, and your response is to put on fakeup and record a video of yourself
typical celebrities
they are so full of themselves
Always need to make things about them

Daily reminder that foids are narcissistic cunts.

The first ten seconds in and she already starts with the "someone must've hurt" you npc shaming language.

She’s been treated well all her life so she doesn’t know how useless she actually is:feelsjuice:
Saw this vid on twitter too
worst part is normies actually support her
and think this is a deep video

:blackpill::bluepill:

:yes::blackpill:
from what I’ve seen normies are shitting on her

The funniest part is that she ain't nobody's mother because she's a whore.
Exactly

This dumb bitch wouldn't even know where to start with being a mother :foidSoy:

Exactly

This dumb bitch wouldn't even know where to start with being a mother :foidSoy:

She’s been treated well all her life so she doesn’t know how useless she actually is:feelsjuice:

A typical foid. He thinks he has a pussy, so he has some superpower. JFL

The replies under the tweet my dude:feelsjuice:
But you already entered that space :feelswhat: I have not nor do I want to :bigbrain: so do your duties and provide them screenshots :feelswhere:

Lets "try" to make her usefull and send her to the draft :feelsthink:

Well Putin should nuke her first, it always amuses me to see foid like that talk about politics and world peace when she doesnt give a fuck about poor african or middle eastern people dying daily.

Well Putin should nuke her first, it always amuses me to see foid like that talk about politics and world peace when she doesnt give a fuck about poor african or middle eastern people dying daily.
True , She don't ... Typical foid only care about herself :dab: gotta get these social media updoots and validation :feelsautistic:

Standard hole behavior tbh. Any opportunity to attention whore will be maximally utilized.

If she was his mother, he would be a bluepilled soy cuck
Geordi La Forge! Now, that gives away your type pretty nicely. What's with the Star Trek avis recently? I typed a lot of characters there.

Where are the KGB assassins when you need them

That's it nuke white people already.

the hole thinks shes being clever but in reality she most likely has had 2 abortions in her 20s because she didnt want to be held down by responsibility and didnt want a kid to fuck up her girl-boss shit. :feelskek: holes are delusional if they think they would be even remotely a good parent especially to a guy who lives like royalty. If the cunt had the same access to the funds putin does, she wouldnt be cultivating that into growing the next bright and peaceful leader of russia. JFL she would be in the amalfi coast yacht hopping with 20 slave chads and she wouldnt even remember she had a kid to raise