Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ww3 is very close to happen. You were warned, burgerland users.

Mnnn

Mnnn

Subhuman at the first 0.1sec
★★★
You will die. It will happen by November to December. Everyone will be distracted by the Christmas coming and it will happen very suddenly.
You all have been warned. Move while you still can.
I'm already prepared and settled in a shithole country with stocks of toilet paper and canned food.

50665.jpg

i dont care remember there are potential war prisonERs you can snatch :forcedsmile::owo:
Russian army holds pageant for female soldiers - YouTube
I wanna kiss her and feel her white smooth skin pressing mine

i dont care remember there are potential war prisonERs you can snatch :forcedsmile::owo:
Russian army holds pageant for female soldiers - YouTube
There will be no prisoners. Your entire country will be destroyed by nukes and you will die by some random explosion like a faggot.

You're wasting your time. December will come and nothing will happen.

Ooohhh I'm scared I really am :feelstastyman:

Why do you believe this will happen Mnnn?

Why do you believe this will happen Mnnn?
Situation with Ukraine is escalating. Russia and US relationship is deteriorating and North Korea with is allied with both China and Russia is extremely likely to use nuclear weapons. And if they do this China and Russia will do it too.

where is your evidence that ww3 will happen soon? It would be nice if it happened by the end of December

PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN

My life is shit anyway I wish my city gets nuked

Absolutely nothing will happen, you massive retard. Fuck off back to 4chan with your boog schizophrenia. This so-called "war" is just a one giant money laundering scheme, everyone is doing their part and it's all been planned from the very beginning. I repeat, december will come and absolutely nothing will happen.

Absolutely nothing will happen, you massive retard. Fuck off back to 4chan with your boog schizophrenia. This so-called "war" is just a one giant money laundering scheme, everyone is doing their part and it's all been planned from the very beginning. I repeat, december will come and absolutely nothing will happen.
Morning schizophrenia is always one of the best hopiums, an extreme form of optimist bathed in absolute fatality!

It's never going to happen because everyone knows if they start a total war then their country is getting glassed with nukes. It will just continue with small proxy wars until one side collapses, which is likely the chink side because their demographics are worse and their economic growth relied on cheap labor that they don't have anymore.

You will die. It will happen by November to December. Everyone will be distracted by the Christmas coming and it will happen very suddenly.
I'm already prepared and settled in a shithole country with stocks of toilet paper and canned food
Nope. Modern civilization will go out with a whimper.

It's never going to happen because everyone knows if they start a total war then their country is getting glassed with nukes. It will just continue with small proxy wars until one side collapses, which is likely the chink side because their demographics are worse and their economic growth relied on cheap labor that they don't have anymore.
What happened to the Ukraine money? Taiwan will share the same fate.

There will most likely never be a 3rd ww. Putin should have nuked ukraine by now tho, i don't get why he's wasting so much time.

I'm already prepared and settled in a shithole country with stocks of toilet paper and canned food.
Yay maybe I can finally fucking die

50665.jpg

This :bigbrain: greycel clearly has deep insight into the geopolitics of the future.

You should expedite it by blowing up a government building in China or sumn

Source? Or is it just your schizo ass talking.
This. If even someone like Kim Jong Un hasn't utilized nukes yet then we can just forget about the nuclear apocalypse.

No prep for your face