Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel WW3 is coming, hopefully

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-

Hopefully the USA will declare war on Iran and we see a full-scale world war, involving all the great powers. Human Armageddon. LIFEFUEL.

Bomb israel atlast ¦>

Hopefully the USA will declare war on Iran and we see a full-scale world war, involving all the great powers. Human Armageddon. LIFEFUEL.
Hurray !

Oh boy I can't wait to be drafted and get my head blown off for muh country :y'all:

Wait a few more decades.
It WILL happen.
Its inevitable.

Oh boy I can't wait to be drafted and get my head blown off for muh country :y'all:
Just fight for your country bro

Gigacope.
Our society is not going to collapse.

I sure hope it does

Only whites will be sent off to die while the women all get blacked and create welfare-sucking tyrones and shitavius-es

Only whites will be sent off to die while the women all get blacked and create welfare-sucking tyrones and shitavius-es
Economic collaps hits everybody. They will be forsed to get money for life prostituting for incels ahah

I hope i won't get drafted when it happens :feelstrash:

I will never fight for the US.

JFL people have been saying this for months

Inshallah brother

US militarymogs Iran to oblivion though so they are probably going to get defeated quickly, sadly.

I will never fight for the US.
I will betray my country for Russia if it gets involved in a war tbh ngl.

A war between the people within the country will start before that, and it will come even sooner.

I pray it happens, cannot wait for the gay system to collapse, I guarantee you boyos ww3 will be a free for all

incels need ww3

American being Israelis bitch and taken out iran is hardly gonna be ww3. China is the only country with enough clout to give the Yankees a run for their money. Although if America does attack Iran. I'm rooting for the Iranians. Nothing against Americans individually. But your country is a cunt for doing Israelis biddings.

my obejective in future war is to run amok

boios our neet comfy ldar life will end whti this war

Last edited:
I hope WW3 comes soon, I want to join the military and hopefully get shot in the head.

The sooner the better tbh

Worry about NW3 instead

World War 3 will happen in the middle part of this century (around 2050-65) and will be fought through computers and other devices, Mr. Robot style. Will last 5 to 10 years and the combatants will be individuals more so than nations, tech savvy primitivists vs. Big Tech essentially.

That's my serious prediction. Hopefully this forum will be around for a long time so future conspiracy theorists will look back on this post and take me for a mysterious time traveler, which I am of course.

I think that unfortunately, 1991 really was the end of history, and we really have achieved PERMANENT WORLD PEACE

Although if America does attack Iran. I'm rooting for the Iranians. Nothing against Americans individually. But your country is a cunt for doing Israelis biddings.

I hate wars in general. I cant stand them.

retarded Jew niggers at it again. I can almost certainly promise that nothing will happen

Praying WW3 will finally bring nuclear annihilation.

Why are those 3 big black blobs in Montana, North Dakota, and in cornhole Nebraska? Why would those be primary targets?
iirc those are where the united states has it's active nuclear response silos located

Nothing will happen

Wollt ihr den totalen krieg?

Fuck that shit.
I demand I'll be executed for not dying for my country

World War 3 will happen in the middle part of this century (around 2050-65) and will be fought through computers and other devices, Mr. Robot style. Will last 5 to 10 years and the combatants will be individuals more so than nations, tech savvy primitivists vs. Big Tech essentially.

That's my serious prediction. Hopefully this forum will be around for a long time so future conspiracy theorists will look back on this post and take me for a mysterious time traveler, which I am of course.
No way :feelskek:

Guess all you 18-20 yo youngcels better get ready to be drafted while us oldcels stay home and LDAR.