Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel WW3 #DraftWomen

• Thread starter Deleted member 23483
  • Start date
Deleted member 23483

Deleted member 23483

UncleRuckusCel
-
2CCDF53F 885A 4C1F A62B 60B3B55B632E
Foids must fight the next World War. If you oppose this you’re a misogynist plain and simple. Women are equal to men so they should fight the next two World Wars.

Based and high IQ.
Women shouldn't have more privileges than men
full

Cunts will shit themselfs and learn to make sandwiches and even give up the right to vote if it ment they can didn't have to face the horrors of war.
This little meme we've had of women being strong will fall faster than you can say intersectional.

Women should all join the Regiment of Designated Military Gfs to aid recruitment.
All trucels who sign up should be issued a military gf.
It's the patriotic thing to do ladies

Women are strong and independent lovely creatures and can have their own jobs, drive their own car and vote and they should have every equal right to men. Apart from fighting in war. :soy:

She got no ass

Cunts will shit themselfs and learn to make sandwiches and even give up the right to vote if it ment they can didn't have to face the horrors of war.
This little meme we've had of women being strong will fall faster than you can say intersectional.
Alexander Suvorov IQ

Agreed. They should fight in WW3

Def. the radical feminists will shit themselves the most, the ones that push the "white men bad" shit. If women dont want to fight, they should be forced to do medical services, in my opinion.

Def. the radical feminists will shit themselves the most, the ones that push the "white men bad" shit. If women dont want to fight, they should be forced to do medical services, in my opinion.
If they don't want to die a dog's death in war,like I would,they should be forced to choke on my cock at least once a day.
It's only fair since I'm dying for their right to live.

If they don't want to die a dog's death in war,like I would,they should be forced to choke on my cock at least once a day.
War prostitutes def. sound like a good thing. If you dont want to fight, do medical services and have no other obligation, you should be a prostitute

Last edited:
War prostitutes def. sound like a good thing. If you dont want to fight, do medical services and have no obligation, you should be a prostitute
Exactly. It's only fair.

I hope ww3 breaks out, so I can deathmaxx.

I personally think conscription is immoral and should be abolished. But I think if men can be forced under threat of imprisonment to perform military service, then so should women.

I think Norway, Sweden, and Israel actually have gender-neutral conscription policies.

They will only choke on chads cock, and they will also make you go and fight a war so they can continue choking on chads cock, even if you made it back from the war alive they would still look at you with disgust

I disagree. It will lead to a worse male/female ratio. We need enforced monogamy. Not sending them to die, when they should be on the kitchen

True. They can serve as rape bait to the enemy in case male soldiers need to withdraw. #Draftourwomen.

I disagree. It will lead to a worse male/female ratio. We need enforced monogamy. Not sending them to die, when they should be on the kitchen
Lol fuck that, it's already over for most us anyway so best thing for me is to see some cunts slaughtered on the battlefield

No they should be forced to fight. They should be made to risk their lives just as much as us.
Don’t be a fucking simp

OH YEAH GENDER EQUALITY AND FEMINISM FOR THE WIN

LETS DIE TOGETHER FOIDS
ITS TIME FOR TRUE GENDER EQUALITY :feelskek:

True. They can serve as rape bait to the enemy in case male soldiers need to withdraw. #Draftourwomen.
I didn't think of that, they bring tactical versatility to the military. Leave one out in the open for the Iranians to have ficky ficky with, have the location zeroed then bomb the shit out of it.
Diversity is our strength

Even if they get drafted, as the supreme Court decided so recently IIRC, they will not be on the battlefield, they will be assigned to the cushiest positions there can possibly be during war. Like medical or logistics support or whatever.

The power of the vagina is just too strong.

Definitely. The whole female rights movement was about gaining rights (even though many men didn't have rights either) while gaining no responsibilities.

I can already see feminists saying how men are to blame for the war and as such, men are the only ones who should participate in the war and the horde of cuck wannabes will support them. If a war happens, we can only hope it forages soys into actual men who will put foids back into their place.

Foids are going to fight for us while we men are going to live the NEET life and watch anime at home. Then we'll finally have true equality.

What do you mean? Women are EQUAL to men, how is that hard to understand? They can fight just as well as us, they just want equal treatment.
Foids are going to fight for us while we men are going to live the NEET life and watch anime at home. Then we'll finally have true equality.
Exactly, this must be the equal treatment they’re always banging on about, no misogyny just equality :soy: :soy:
Women are strong and independent lovely creatures and can have their own jobs, drive their own car and vote and they should have every equal right to men. Apart from fighting in war. :soy:
B2AD312A 89A2 411D B5EB F78D8354DE48
Don’t forget dying in the workplace, that only for men!
I agree 100%. JFL @ foids thinking men have any motivation to go to war anymore.
:feelskek: :feelskek: Rape bait would work amazingly, just put a pipe bomb up their vagina :feelsthink:
I can already see feminists saying how men are to blame for the war and as such, men are the only ones who should participate in the war and the horde of cuck wannabes will support them. If a war happens, we can only hope it forages soys into actual men who will put foids back into their place.
If that happened, I’d happily go and fight for the other side.
OH YEAH GENDER EQUALITY AND FEMINISM FOR THE WIN

LETS DIE TOGETHER FOIDS
ITS TIME FOR TRUE GENDER EQUALITY :feelskek:
YAAAASSSS SLAYYYYY SISSSSS

Last edited:
Even if they get drafted, as the supreme Court decided so recently IIRC, they will not be on the battlefield, they will be assigned to the cushiest positions there can possibly be during war. Like medical or logistics support or whatever.

The power of the vagina is just too strong.
Supreme Cucks. They should be on the frontlines getting their head blown off.

Imagine incels and foids being drafted to go to war with Iran...
Incels get deployed, go ER on all the foids and chads in their unit...
Incels surrender to Iran and are recruited to help defend the Iranian people...
After an Iranian victory, the incels who defected to Iran are rewarded with facial surgery and virgin brides...
North Korea attacks America with biological weapons from orbit...
Cucks and roasties get what they fucking deserve...

Women don’t do what they’re made to do now anyways so they might as well do “men’s work”