Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory WW2 was a war against incels

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
I have a theory.

@Made in Heaven said something like this germans were 5'7 and now they are 6ft. His reason was because food conditions have improved. But this BS, what about japan, fokd conditins have improved there but they are still short. 1940 japan: 5'3 (soldier)
2000s+ japan: 5'7 (civillian)

Heres my theory: back in germany in the ww2 era and before average height was 5'7
The theory is 5'7 joined the army and died. While 6ft german many of them didnt join the army, and remained home, with stacy, and beckies. When the war was over many 5'7 germans died, and that leaves an unbalanced ratio female to men, since all the 5'7 many of them dead, that only leaves the lets say 5'10+ to have the stacies and beckies.
Do you see how ww2 was a war against incels?
Not to mentions when hitler got rid of the disabled people

Last edited:
I have a theory.

@Made in Heaven said something like this germans were 5'7 and now they are 6ft. His reason was because food conditions have improved. But this BS, what about japan, fokd conditins have improved there but they are still short. 1940 japan: 5'3 (soldier)

Heres my theory: back in germany in the ww2 era and before average height was 5'7
The theory is 5'7 joined the army and died. While 6ft german many of them didnt join the army, and remained home, with stacy, and beckies. When the war was over many 5'7 germans died, and that leaves an unbalanced ratio female to men, since all the 5'7 many of them dead, that only leaves the lets say 5'10+ to have the stacies and beckies.
Werent a lot of soldiers handsome and they fucked a lot of foreign girls of countries they invaded?

Tallfags vs manlets

it was normal back then to get a woman pregnant in your late teens / early 20s so they would have passed their genetics on before going to war.

this BS, what about japan, fokd conditins have improved there but they are still short. 1940 japan: 5'3 (soldier)
yeah but their height increased by 4 inches, the german height also increased by 4 or 5 inches.
also, a reminder that the food conditions in Germany are way better than what ricecels are eating in the past years.
i am pretty sure hitler was more focused in winning the war than making the genetics of the average german better.
even kids were used in the army back then, so there's no way chad (who supposedly is the strongest out of all the population) will stay at home to fuck german stacies and breed them

When Germany lost, german women betrayed their dead husbands and threw themselves at slavs and negroids.
A lot fleed to other countries too.
screenshot_20230507-113014-225-png.748341

yeah but their height increased by 4 inches, the german height also increased by 4 or 5 inches.
also, a reminder that the food conditions in Germany are way better than what ricecels are eating in the past years.

i am pretty sure hitler was more focused in winning the war than making the genetics of the average german better.
even kids were used in the army back then, so there's no way chad (who supposedly is the strongest out of all the population) will stay at home to fuck german stacies and breed them

Werent a lot of soldiers handsome and they fucked a lot of foreign girls of countries they invaded?

The handsome soldiers fucked alot of foreign woemn. Not every soldier fucked

WW2 was the last chance for the western european race to take control in europe. The jewish people have attained great indirect power and influence in europe, usa and russia over the past centuries. Germany had to fight the war fast and in a ruthless manner, because if they would have waited a few decades, the jews in the US would have become too powerful and it would have been too late. Now the germans lost the war so you could say it would have been better if they never tried in the first place.

Op got a pointhere. Not every soldier fought. Dont forget millions had to be kept behind the front lines to repair equipment, logistics and supply lines, processing and transportation of soldiers of war, administartion of occupied territory i.e policing, reconstruction of vital infrastructure etc etc

and yes the sub humans are cannon fodder so yes more often than not Chad did less on average

Eugenics is the way to go at the end of the day.

No, you are mental if you actually believe that. Germans were chads.

Yes, literally hundreds of thousands combined. Op is giga retarded or trolling. Not only were they the definition of chad soldiers, they were the most efficient army that ever existed (together with napoleons grand army i guess).

The handsome soldiers fucked alot of foreign woemn. Not every soldier fucked
Japanese_young_ladies_stage_show_for_Hitlerjugend_1938.jpg

These were the japanese prime kawaii girls who were waiting for the aryan chad hitler jugend to 'exchange' with them.