Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ww2 Japanese soldiercel and a thai foid love story lol

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
Foids are born to be traitors, this old Thai movie supposed to be romantic but it’s just about a foid being turned on by an invader (it’s also based from many stories that actually happened)

View: https://youtu.be/sU4asz6sAwk

media made for women = cucking in progress

at least she ended up with an asian man and not a white man. i wanna see a movie of a noodle with a sandnigger tbh.

That will be bruuuutal, kinda weird we never see black male asian female relationships
because noodles are very hateful toward black and colored men unless they have a euro caucasoid bone structure.
i think a turk or a levatine arab might have some success with thai and noodles, even paki men can have more success than thai men.

at least she ended up with an asian man and not a white man. i wanna see a movie of a noodle with a sandnigger tbh.
There is a famous true story of a Korean princess falling in love with a curry prince.

Other than that, I remember visiting an Arab restaurant in Itaewon and the owners wife worked there and she was korean. But she looked miserable and I left convinced that he beats her.

I read somewhere that some ruler of Egypt during Ottoman period had a mongolian wife

because noodles are very hateful toward black and colored men unless they have a euro caucasoid bone structure.
i think a turk or a levatine arab might have some success with thai and noodles, even paki men can have more success than thai men.
With asian women, it's Just Be Caucasion. So yeah alot of turks and even arabs could probably do well

She fell in love with his heightfidence