Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion WW2 are ALL brainwashing propaganda

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
★★★★★
Every once in a while, or after a war breaks out, new WW2 movies start popping up or people suddenly start remembering older ones. There is a reason for this: it's because they are all American, English and j00 propaganda.

For the USA they have the objective of changing the world's view of the most warmongering country ever to a righteous one, as in "yeah, USA is in a lot of wars, but we are correct to do so". Meanwhile they have a finger in every war since last century and literally a proxy terror state at the middle east to destabilize the region further and to keep the Arab countries from becoming a major world power.

The English want these movies to show them as heroes who fought against oppression and tyranny and for people to forget about that they colonized half the world and committed atrocities everywhere, like the Opium Wars, Boer concentration camps, everything they did in India.

And for the j00s it maintains their victim status, while they push degeneracy, control , social engineering for their own benefit, get even more rich and destabilize societies around the world.

been watching Europa the last battle series. Very eye opening

Every once in a while, or after a war breaks out, new WW2 movies start popping up or people suddenly start remembering older ones. There is a reason for this: it's because they are all American, English and j00 propaganda.

For the USA they have the objective of changing the world's view of the most warmongering country ever to a righteous one, as in "yeah, USA is in a lot of wars, but we are correct to do so".
Based. I also see it happen with other historical events like the Napoleonic wars, but instead of the germans is the french the "big evil baddies":soy: or the spanish, confederates, romans and so on. Average normies knowledge of history is all jewish propaganda.

been watching Europa the last battle series. Very eye opening
I didn't know about this series but will look into it ASAP. It seems amazing.

The theory that Hitler was defending Germany from the j00s is one I've heard before, but the one that they caused both wars is new to me. It makes sense though as western countries have become increasingly whipped by banking systems, financial institutions and even their own legal systems since WW2. All these sectors are heavily populated by j00s.

Based. I also see it happen with other historical events like the Napoleonic wars, but instead of the germans is the french the "big evil baddies":soy: or the spanish, confederates, romans and so on. Average normies knowledge of history is all jewish propaganda.
This can possibly expanded to the current Ukraine war. I'm not sure though what are Putin's relations with j00s, but USSR was accepting of them.