Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WW doxxed by J

• Thread starter Deleted member 2059
  • Start date
Doxxing is so nasty and beta.
He is mad WW made a video about him :feelskek:
He asked women if they cared about looks and of course they lied and said "Oh no we would date the 5 foot tall bald curry janitor :feelsohh:"
We need to get back at him for WW's honor and to defend the incels. If they start doxxing us left and right, it's not gonna cut it, we get already enough hate and shit in life as it is.

Last edited:
Doxxing is so nasty and beta.
He is mad WW made a video about him :feelskek:
He asked women if they cared about looks and of course they lied and said "Oh no we would date the 5 foot tall bald curry janitor :feelsohh:"
We need to get back at him for WW's honor and to defend the incels. If they start doxxing us left and right, it's not gonna cut it, we get already enough hate and shit in life as it is.

>Watched 30s of the video
>He mocks WW looks constantly

"Looks don't matter, guys"

This guy is a giga scammer loser, "everything is a toxic lie, let me sell you 30min of useless craptalking."

Who are these people?

I fucking knew he was a mogger.

SaintShower, WheatWaffles, SMV, and Tails are larping-Chads.

Who are these people?
wheat waffles makes blackpill videos or something. they contain some studies and shit, never really watched him tho.

don't know the other bozo. probably another redpill scammer

So just an average Ginger

He only claimed to be 5/6 ever and red hair, so he was just being honest. Make sure to report vid guys. Doxxing is disgusting weak behaviour.

They hated him because he told the them the truth

hes a dating coach and ppl in the comments are cheering on a doxx

fuck this fat faced redpilled piece of shit retard

Btw, that "incel" isn't an incel. Mogs me to oblivion.

another aging old boomer trying to make it by building a PUA youtube channel out of obscurity

Faggot
lmao look at this faggot :lul::lul::lul::lul:

This is pretty pathetic and what I would expect from a hormonal 12 year old girl

:lul:

John is such a cuck. Only coping incels follow that channel

I have no clue who either one of these people are

Wheat is not an incel, he's had relationships or something. But most of the things he says are true nowadays ofc.

Wheat is not an incel, he's had relationships or something. But most of the things he says are true nowadays ofc.
He's also good looking.
I fucking knew he was a mogger.

SaintShower, WheatWaffles, SMV, and Tails are larping-Chads.
This. Bunch of sexhavers roasting ugly males in hour long live streams.