Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wuthering waves

holy fuck the EN voice sucks

Story sucked and it's a stutter fest i can't play without stuttering every few seconds so i dropped it. Two times when i tried it and it's the same shit. No point in playing the game that can't run matter what. There is something wrong with chink games they require dxvk to run at AMD gpus otherwise it's a messy experience Snowbreak is the same and at least they don't block dxvk injections but WW assholes do so fuck them and their unfinished boring game.

Also optimization is trash when i unlocked framerate it couldn't reach more than 90fps and most of the time it dropped to 50-60s, now you know why they hard locked it.

Also optimization is trash when i unlocked framerate it couldn't reach more than 90fps and most of the time it dropped to 50-60s, now you know why they hard locked it.
Story sucked and it's a stutter fest i can't play without stuttering every few seconds so i dropped it. Two times when i tried it and it's the same shit. No point in playing the game that can't run matter what. There is something wrong with chink games they require dxvk to run at AMD gpus otherwise it's a messy experience Snowbreak is the same and at least they don't block dxvk injections but WW assholes do so fuck them and their unfinished boring game.
i used to play tarkov so nothing fazes me anymore if ur pc can run tarkov it can run anything atleast i got something out by upgrading my pc for that god forsaken game that gave me even worse anger issues

:ha..feels: :ha..feels: :ha..feels: :ha..feels: :ha..feels: :ha..feels: :ha..feels: :ha..feels:

I started playing on release but kind of lost interest. Maybe will check back in every so often to get returning bonuses and to see what updates/new waifus there are. Wasn't thrilled about any of the waifus on release. Similar to genshin, they cover all the asses with dresses and skirts.
chink game afterall they have some gay ass regulations i think sadly or just because they want to make it all ages? but wuwa has 14yo requirment that makes you check the box every login

also they cooking with waifus

View: https://youtu.be/fhoymhfvOfI?si=3IZnW6AZ3cfaN91-

View: https://youtu.be/XtVqbhwXwH0?si=lhPqCOJq5zW2iC3O

the game almost melted my phone, and i gott bored quick cause i pulled all i wanted with the free shit, needs more and better waifus

Ah nice, those videos and the style of the videos are pretty cool. I like the feel of the game overall. Do you play a lot?
Yeah grindin rn asterite for waifus so i dont have to spend i want camellya rly bad xd

62052.jpg

@mynamejeff How has the grind been?

I started playing on release but kind of lost interest. Maybe will check back in every so often to get returning bonuses and to see what updates/new waifus there are. Wasn't thrilled about any of the waifus on release. Similar to genshin, they cover all the asses with dresses and skirts.
play snowbreak
EnyaNurse2
Game jijxjVk1pc
Game ARqtMb4u4W
Game Xj4DjSD4xV
Game B3lWY2xZ1t
Game nQQiiYuBBa
Game qikQMus3fq
Game MgDDh3L4n7

Last edited:
@mynamejeff How has the grind been?
it's becoming a bit tedious farming echos but the solution to that for me is just not doing it for like 5 hours a day

still having a lot of fun and super hyped for 1.1

it's becoming a bit tedious farming echos but the solution to that for me is just not doing it for like 5 hours a day

still having a lot of fun and super hyped for 1.1
im not pulling before 1.2 leaks xd i must get camellya

im not pulling before 1.2 leaks xd i must get camellya
i am a swiper so i'm going to be getting changli and camellya and their respective weps

tbh id pull for either jinshi or changli if you want this game is really generous

i am a swiper so i'm going to be getting changli and camellya and their respective weps

tbh id pull for either jinshi or changli if you want this game is really generous
changli and also jinshi are very tempting might get the 6e pass to secure some extra pulls will see still kinda afraid of not having enough for camellya xd

changli and also jinshi are very tempting might get the 6e pass to secure some extra pulls will see still kinda afraid of not having enough for camellya xd
changli is super hot and her gameplay is good

jinshi is mid and bland but she is extremely OP i think she even puts out more damage than jiyan

i also S6R5'd yinlin cuz i love her character

battle pass and monthly login are the best buys

changli is super hot and her gameplay is good

jinshi is mid and bland but she is extremely OP i think she even puts out more damage than jiyan

i also S6R5'd yinlin cuz i love her character
spent everything on yinlin too xd respect the grind fr