Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wuthering waves beautiful waifus

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★

Are any of these anime gacha games actually fun? I just like cooming to the girls from them

Are any of these anime gacha games actually fun? I just like cooming to the girls from them
some are, some arent. wuthering waves is the best one ive played. amazing challenging combat, looks really good. decent story but who cares about story in these games.

tbh im tired of this never ending string of gayshit like 3d gachas. Where's one for me? Turn based, tactical rpg much? I hate this 3d action shit.

Where's one for me? Turn based, tactical rpg much?
Xcum 2 clone: Girls Frontline 2, Echoes of Vision

JRPG: Brown Dust 2 (retarded name), Octopath Traveller: Champions of the Continent.

Honestly you could just play Troublemaker or Xcom 2 with anime mods or actual Octopath Traveller 1+2 (or Star Ocean remake) instead and have high quality games with no stupid gacha mechanics that will just rot your brain.

Last edited:
Top one reminds me of riamu