Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WTF

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
I just went to bed at 12pm. Woke up 2 hours there is some fuxkikg event going on outside my uni with EDM music blasting they won’t leave me fucking alone I can’t even sleep in peace. REMINDER TO NOT LIVE ON RESIDENCE.

College sounds like hell. I can't imagine it.

I hate this "don't live in dorms" sentiment. It's not any better when you're alone at home and you know it's happening. At least when you are there you have some semblance of a chance of joining them in some way.

I hate this "don't live in dorms" sentiment. It's not any better when you're alone at home and you know it's happening. At least when you are there you have some semblance of a chance of joining them in some way.
Lol at wanting to join in on a college party. It would just be ER fuel.

I am glad that I live in a quite German village where people are wealthy and mind their own business

imagine having this much of a cognitive dissonance

At least when you are there you have some semblance of a chance of joining them in some way.

6f4.png