Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WTF with "asked a girl out"?????????

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]hey! I'm going to be blunt because this topic makes me very angry... WTF with "asking a girl out"??? I mean, what the hell is wrong with inhibition, negative reinforcement, shyness, isolation, social retardation, non-existent social skills, hang-ups, insecurity, distrust?????? I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE, EVEN IN MY IMAGINATION, TO ASK A GIRL TO GO OUT WITH ME because I was a stain, someone isolated, marginalized, mocked, intimidated and that generated terrible fears in me[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]It's common for posts to be made about "asking girls out", but WHAT THE FUCK????? I mean, all of you who are capable of asking a girl for that are fakecels. I'm tired of there being so many fakecels on this forum... we have to open one called TRUCELS.IS...[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]They also say that in high school, or even when they were 12 years old, they were asked out... BUT WHAT THE HELL??? if now, being a +35 oldcel I have TERROR of people, especially girls, at 12 years old I was a being who was unable to relate to me and felt panic continuously about everything...[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]PLEASE, PLEASE, I BEG THAT SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT EXACTLY YOU SAY TO A GIRL TO ASK HER TO GO OUT... HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE TALKED TO HER BEFORE... BESIDES, IF SHE'S NOT EVEN YOUR FRIEND, HOW DO YOU GET THE BALLS TO GET CLOSE IN COLD AT 14 YEARS OLD AND ASK HIM TO GO OUT? ASK HIM OUT WITHOUT KNOWING YOU BEFORE? BUT WHAT THE HELL? [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

Just because somone asks a foid out, it doesen’t mean that he gets to have sex with her.
I asked nearly 100 foids out, when i was redpilled and i got brutally rejected every single time, until i quietly heard the rope calling my name. I was still involuntary celibate.

its not possible if youre a certain level of ugly (like me)

its not possible if youre a certain level of ugly (like me)
this

and also autistic and mentalcel
Just because somone asks a foid out, it doesen’t mean that he gets to have sex with her.
I asked nearly 100 foids out, when i was redpilled and i got brutally rejected every single time, until i quietly heard the rope calling my name. I was still involuntary celibate.
[UWSL]100 girl, ok... and now tell me, PLEASE,[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
-where? neighbors, university friends, nightclubs...

-Did you know them before?

-HOW DID YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO APPROACH THEM AND ASK THEM THAT WHEN THE LIFE OF AN INCEL IS PRECISELY REJECTED, WITHOUT SOCIAL SKILLS, INSECURE, ISOLATED, FRUSTRATED, BITTERFUL, WITH A COMPLEX, NEGATIVE REINFORCEMENT SINCE A CHILD??

-What exactly did you tell them... "Hello, how are you? Do you like movies? Music? I really like your jersey... hey! I also like to travel, and hey... one thing... you want go out with me? MY AUTISTIC MIND CAN'T IMAGINE A TALK WITH A FOID AND LESS OF THAT FUCKING THEME...

I'm a trucel... 100 girls... and how did they reject you? what did you feel after each rejection?[/UWSL]

Last edited:
You're asking the wrong crowd, we're incels here remember?

It too me a lot of effort and years to be able to talk with a stranger and try to pick up girls.
Even now I get ashamed and doubt before talking to a girl. I spent time slowly being less and less inhibited and conditioning myself to think that actually if you don't do it you are weak and less man thus, inverting the problem. Last time i did it she was a cashier, I bought some stuff and told her something about the weather, then I sayd if everyone was beautiful there or she was the exception (you can get this phrases online), she laughed but I didn't get her number. It's a rule that from 100 girls you only get one so unless you want to spend your life to get only one you have to do it regularly.
If you think seriously about it you will realize that the worst thing that could happen is: nothing, there is completely nothing that could happen except you getting her number, i mena, you can get ran over by a car for crossing the road, a lot more dangerous than talking with a girl right? And you do it constantly. Also everyone thinks that a man who talks with any girl is an alpha because that's what you expect from an alpha, someone who doesn't care about others opinion and isn't afraid of girls. So even if she refuses or laughs at you, if you stay calm and with a cool expresión everyone will think that you are a alpha! And be in awe of your courage. And once you start it gets less and less difficult, today a girl was about to pass me and I sayd "hello", she didn't even turn back but I felt like an alpha. You can start with the 3 parts method, first only talk with girls to ask about stuff like the time, then after you asked try to continue the conversation with small talk like about a recent event, lastly insert some flirt into it, something like how good her hair looks and end asking for her number. You can look some videos to see how to do this smoothly but the best way to make it natural is interacting with lots of people and a job that forces you to do that is of great help

[UWSL]-where? neighbors, university friends, nightclubs...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]-Did you know them before?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]-HOW DID YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO APPROACH THEM AND ASK THEM THAT WHEN THE LIFE OF AN INCEL IS PRECISELY REJECTED, WITHOUT SOCIAL SKILLS, INSECURE, ISOLATED, FRUSTRATED, BITTERFUL, WITH A COMPLEX, NEGATIVE REINFORCEMENT SINCE A CHILD??[/UWSL]

[UWSL]-What exactly did you tell them... "Hello, how are you? Do you like movies? Music? I really like your jersey... hey! I also like to travel, and hey... one thing... you want go out with me? MY AUTISTIC MIND CAN'T IMAGINE A TALK WITH A FOID AND LESS OF THAT FUCKING THEME...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I'm a trucel... 100 girls... and how did they reject you? what did you feel after each rejection?[/UWSL]
I wonder the same. How the hell do people even get to the point of asking a foid out? What does it even look like? And shouldn't we wait for the fabled indicators of interest before doing anything, lest we get accused of sexual harassment or something?

You're asking the wrong crowd, we're incels here remember?
He's asking the ones who talk about having asked foids out, and I've seen some of those around here.

Brutal, I'm glad my :redpill: phase was really short

Can’t blame the human brain for trying to cling to hope

incel is incel. if u ask out a girl and she rejects you are still foookin incel :incel:

My day of realizing the :blackpill: was in the last year of highschool when I asked out 7 girls in a day but all of them rejected me

Relatable

[UWSL]I was a stain, someone isolated, marginalized, mocked, intimidated and that generated terrible fears in me[/UWSL]
Same
[UWSL][UWSL]all of you who are capable of asking a girl for that are fakecels.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Indeed,being naturally low inhib is a fakecel trait. You don't become low inhib if you have a grotesque face,you become high inhib due to being treated like trash by scumciety.
[UWSL][UWSL] I'm tired of there being so many fakecels on this forum.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
me too,there's especially too many fakecel zoomer kids here

You don't become low inhib if you have a grotesque face
Don't NIGGERS disprove this hypothesis? Niggers are ugly as sin, ape like, fat lipped, jut jawed, gorilla looking abominations and yet niggers are often low inhib.

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]WHAT EXACTLY YOU SAY TO A GIRL TO ASK HER TO GO OUT[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
If you're good looking, the dialogue goes on like this:
-- Sup. Dinner tonight?
-- Oh yesss Chad!!!! Sureeeee!!! OMG, why do you even ask!?!!?!
-- 8pm. My place. There's some Chinese takeout leftovers from the previous tenant. I don't wanna catch stomach bug alone. LOL.
-- Great!!!!!! I love Chinese eveything!!!!!11!!!! I'll be there!!!!! Can I bring my friends also?? Please, please, pretty please????

If you're normie, the dialogue goes like this:
-- Hi, do you mind if...
-- I have a boyfriend.

If you're ugly, it goes like this:
-- Hi...
-- AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! SECURITY !!!! [drops whatever is in her hands and runs away]

If you're non-NT you don't even get a chance to say "hi", as everyone around you will say stuff like:
-- "ewwww"
-- "here comes that weirdo"
-- "learned to tie you shoelaces, already? [shoves your chest]"
as you approach them. A group or a social circle engaged in heated conversation will halt, silence, and chage subject to address the obvious nuisace that is a non-NT individual at earshot range. They will preemptively reject and become hostile against you before you even speak.

If you're good looking and NT, ANYTHING you say will be understood as cool, acceptable, and slightly tinted by sensual innuendo.

Last edited:
[UWSL]hey! I'm going to be blunt because this topic makes me very angry... WTF with "asking a girl out"??? I mean, what the hell is wrong with inhibition, negative reinforcement, shyness, isolation, social retardation, non-existent social skills, hang-ups, insecurity, distrust?????? I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE, EVEN IN MY IMAGINATION, TO ASK A GIRL TO GO OUT WITH ME because I was a stain, someone isolated, marginalized, mocked, intimidated and that generated terrible fears in me[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]It's common for posts to be made about "asking girls out", but WHAT THE FUCK????? I mean, all of you who are capable of asking a girl for that are fakecels. I'm tired of there being so many fakecels on this forum... we have to open one called TRUCELS.IS...[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]They also say that in high school, or even when they were 12 years old, they were asked out... BUT WHAT THE HELL??? if now, being a +35 oldcel I have TERROR of people, especially girls, at 12 years old I was a being who was unable to relate to me and felt panic continuously about everything...[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]PLEASE, PLEASE, I BEG THAT SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT EXACTLY YOU SAY TO A GIRL TO ASK HER TO GO OUT... HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE TALKED TO HER BEFORE... BESIDES, IF SHE'S NOT EVEN YOUR FRIEND, HOW DO YOU GET THE BALLS TO GET CLOSE IN COLD AT 14 YEARS OLD AND ASK HIM TO GO OUT? ASK HIM OUT WITHOUT KNOWING YOU BEFORE? BUT WHAT THE HELL? [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
The times that ive asked out (not many times), it was the most autistic awkward situation ever, exclusively because of my unability to socialze.

Needless to say i had showered, personality maxxed, fashion maxxed (kinda), wikihow maxxed, and confidence maxxed. For someone with no natural socialiization skills/autism, the more he tries, the harder he fails.

Each of the times i asked out, i spent 1 month of replaying the traumatic interaction and not being able to sleep.

Imagine if any of them accpeted, wtf would i have done next :feelskek::feelskek:

I asked out a stacy once, i did her homework and more cuck stuff till i asked her out, ofc brutally rejected:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Then i asked out an autistic brazilian loli that immigrated and was new to the school, got a "nice" rejection from her only to be cucked by chadlite friend of mine later on.

And at uni I was already blackpilled but i tried to attract this becky that was taller than me and "quirky geek" type. Turns out she was fucking a chad every week 笑笑笑:feelskek::feelskek:

So yeah, aporoachmaxxing is not as easy.

dating a girl won't work if you're not chad

Its not that difficult as long as you dont follow some retarded redpill advice and literally stop random women on the street.

You dont literally ask women out you just ask if they wanna hang out with you and judge thier reactions its usually enough to tell if they want you to fuck off or not

I asked women out in clubs, social events, university societies, etc, etc,,... And yeah the reaction has always been univerisally pretty much the same. AKA: I was rejected or made fun of or just ignored, etc, etc... So yh

If you dont try then what do you expect to happen jfl

many ppl are delusional about their looks you gotta at least try and see for yourself

I don’t think I’ve ever asked a girl out properly. Maybe once when drunk when I was 17/18. Can’t remember what she said but we didn’t “go out” so I must have done it wrong.

I do remember my best friend going around the back of the pub and fingering her friend. I had to ask him what it was like…:cryfeels: