Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wtf why are women so evil, major heartbreak and rant

L

lostit

Banned
-
100% - Permaban Not incel
Listen you clowns, i haven't read the rules and you can just ban me from the internet forever if those types of post aren't welcome here.

This fucking bitch i did so much for her, literally so much, so many sacrifices and this is how she ends it. So many promises so many i love yous and in the end i was just a fucking placeover and now she's fucking this other stupid nigger. I literally did so much for her and I believed i was finally loved but nope, everything fucking lost and she did it with such cruelty and shit.

And I was so comfortable around her, if she turned out to be such a monster then there really is no hope. I'm so heartbroken and in pain bros. I won't kms because it's just not who i am but fuckkkkkk, fuck this stupid life.

Idk what to say really, I am an incel by definition but i think that I'm way better than you. Maybe it's time to join you? Nah i doubt it but might as well put my sorrows here.

FUCK WOMEN AND FUCK EVERYTHING THIS SOCIATY STANDS FOR, I WANT NOTHING MORE THAN A CUM DUMP BY THIS POINT.

Like how could she do this, how?! After everything... She doesn't deserve to be happy yet she is while I'm in misery.

Also have her nudes but idk how to sell them. Any help on that?

fakecel get out of here faggot

Pm me the nudes fakecel

Sniper caught him. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

30 minutes alive

RIP :(

we will remember the day we lost lostit

2eab6c259952d36086db3a414f051f6a34e28715

Damn, how long did it take you to come up with this larp? Probably 10 hours with your landlocked blubber impeding your typing speed and brain functions.

Surely, the FBI offers more convincing larp templates:lul::lul::lul: If not, you can always contact BrazilianSigma for advice :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Better looking maybe, better in general NO fuck off stupid normie go flex on your moms ass.