Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [WTF?!] Weirdest thing you will see today

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★

Reminds me of that Southpark Episode where Kyle turns black and his dad becomes a dolphin.

Why wouldnt they just remove the leg wtf

I laughed. Now I feel guilty....
Poor kid

:dafuckfeels:

I feel bad for him tbh

should go out back and put him down like Lassie tbh

Uh, how does having a short, backwards leg help him stay active? Do they put a prosthetic on the end of his short leg and use his ankle as a knee?

Also, his mom is MILFy af, wonder if she’s a single mother since I see no Dad in the video...

For those who don't know, they do that so he can have a functioning knee.
If they took the whole leg, he wouldn't be able to bent his knee properly with a fake leg

For those who don't know, they do that so he can have a functioning knee.
If they took the whole leg, he wouldn't be able to bent his knee properly with a fake leg
So is there any further surgeries or is that it? He has to live with a foot like that?

So is there any further surgeries or is that it? He has to live with a foot like that?
He will have the foot part as an artificial body part. The leg goes inside a cup that is then tightened down.
This way he can walk around normally.

He will have the foot part as an artificial body part. The leg goes inside a cup that is then tightened down.
This way he can walk around normally.
Ah thanks for clarifying, I think the original news piece I posted left a lot of information out and left me wondering lol

Look up "dorse" on /aco/.

Look how his mum says rhings like "muhh looks weird"

Hey narissist want to see weider thing than that?