Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Wtf, this is Chad's reality

jordan peterson lost his shit like Vegeta

Jordan Cuckdrugaddictson, not watching a single second

jordan peterson lost his shit like Vegeta
I think Jordan probably has looked into survey datas and stats and stuff like that before already yet this came as a shocker for him actually shows how things have really become thanks to internet and apps like Tinder, the information age really does take it's toll
Jordan Cuckdrugaddictson, not watching a single second
Lmao, it's a short clip and he's not even coping here, there are no silly keep your room clean sorta bs advises in this

Last edited:
I think Jordan probably has looked into survey datas and stats and stuff like that before already yet this came as a shocker for him actually shows how things have really become thanks to internet and apps like Tinder, the information age really does take it's toll

Lmao, it's a short clip and he's not even coping here, there are no silly keep your room clean sorta bs advises in this
Just clean your room and you'll get 20 thousand matches you silly inkel :smonk:

Just clean your room and you'll get 20 thousand matches you silly inkel :smonk:
this is why whites piss me off so much, They can literally take JBP's advice, clean their room, and be awarded with sex in most cases.

The roompill is brutal

You should clean your room because you have 20 thousands sluts wanting to sleep on your bed!

You should clean your room because you have 20 thousands sluts wanting to sleep on your bed!

Indeed:

Screenshot from 2021 10 19 17 16 58

The result of NTmaxxing:

Screenshot from 2021 10 19 17 17 12

Screenshot from 2021 10 19 17 17 26

It seems we should've taken the advice sooner.

Yeah i watched this but the vid is COPE and so JBP. He says that women are hypergamous for SUCCESS JFL. That women date up SUCCESS hierachies. pure copium. they date up looks hierachy. I know a guy who is 6'2 white htn/chadlite college dropout neet who is dating 5'3 chinese staceylite who is an financial analyst that makes 70+k a year. They are both mid twenties. yeah she is definitely dating up SUCCESS hierachy JFL

Yeah i watched this but the vid is COPE and so JBP. He says that women are hypergamous for SUCCESS JFL. That women date up SUCCESS hierachies. pure copium. they date up looks hierachy. I know a guy who is 6'2 white htn/chadlite college dropout neet who is dating 5'3 chinese staceylite who is an financial analyst that makes 70+k a year. They are both mid twenties. yeah she is definitely dating up SUCCESS hierachy JFL
The do date success, it's called betabuxxing.