Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL wtf this dude

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
@Dialgatime321 has been here for 5 days and already effortmogs me

this nigga writes essays for every comment WTF jfl

Hes written 10 posts lol you think he will keep that up when hes at 500 posts

Prolly posted more content in 10 posts than i have in over 3000 posts. JFL. Brutal postmogging.

Effortmogs me

You have to merge your quality posts range with your shit post ranges to be a more balanced poster.

Shit, I didn't realize this community was so keen on noticing new users. I expected ALL my effortposts to get ZERO attention, like on Plebbit or 4miechan. Well, here's a short comment to make you all feel better, LOL.

Shit, I didn't realize this community was so keen on noticing new users. I expected ALL my effortposts to get ZERO attention, like on Plebbit or 4miechan. Well, here's a short comment to make you all feel better, LOL.
I reward you with one alert.

Thanks. Remember to devote your entire life to the ultimate rebellion, Betrev. Because what the hell have you got to lose? Read my post history for a description of what this entails. Don't maxx yourself to please some hypergamous system, maxx yourself to destroy it. The world has made you this way, and it should suffer the consequences. Why not put everything you've got into this? Who cares if it probably won't work? It makes ZERO SENSE to do ANYTHING with your life other than holding those who made your life hell accountable.

Too many words for low-attention-span-cels :feelscry:

@Ritalincel used to post max more , haven't seen him post in a while tho