Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WTF THIS DREAM MEANS??!

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
It has been months since I had my last dream, but I just wake up to one of the weirdst dreams I ever had, it goes like this

I'm in my living room at dawn stalking the facebook of a chadlite's brother who works with me, I feel bad seeing his photos, his facebook cover shows him and his wife, which I made up in my head because I do not know her, so you know already I made her attractive in my mind, they are with their friends in their living room, which is a very beautiful room, and everyone is a couple in this room, all his photos show him and his friends having fun and getting married.

Then comes the weird part, depressed after seeing this I look out the window it's dark but I can see the children's playground, I see a shadow of a naked baby looking like he is trying to walk but he falls to the ground, scared I run to my parents' bedroom thinking if what I just saw really happened or if I look again it will have disappeared like a ghost.

I wake up my mother and tell her that I saw a baby in the playground by the window, we ran to the window and looked back, and I point saying "there he is, right there, see?", relieved that he was not a ghost but still worried, so my mother say "ah, no no, that's the wife of mr. ****(I can't remember the name)" then my vision changes and I see that it was actually a kidney, increased my field of vision I see a body of an extremely obese woman rotting and some parts of her body seem to be moving because of the gases released by the body, it is all spread all over the children's playground, a really disgusting mess of blood, organs and shit.

I asked my mother "What she is doing there?" and she say "He will clean it later", for some reason in my mind I interpreted that his obese wife died and because he did not have the physical or financial means to make a funeral for her, he just left her there to rot, very worried I ask "What about the kids that will play there?!?"

She just repeats "He will clean it later"

WTF this dream means? I used to have amazing dreams when I was younger, but now all I have is this disgusting nonsensical bullshit

Dreams are dreams. Don't look too much into them, they're total nonsense.

Alternatively, if you insist in engaging in bullshit:

Freud believed dreams represented a disguised fulfillment of a repressed wish. He believed that studying dreams provided the easiest road to understanding of the unconscious activities of the mind.[1] His theories state that dreams have two parts: a manifested content, which is the remembered dream after we wake, and a latent content, or the dream that we do not remember which is considered part of the unconscious. He proposed that the latent, or unremembered, dream content is composed of three elements: the sensory impressions during the night of the dream, the residues left from the day before, and the id's drives that are already part of the dreamer.[2]

During sleep, Freud believed that the repression by the super-ego is weakened due to the absence of voluntary motor activity. This creates an increased possibility of subconscious impulses from the id reaching consciousness. According to the idea that Freud proposed, the dream is considered the guardian of sleep. Dreams allow a gratification of certain drives through a visual fantasy, or the manifest content. This reduces the impact of these drives from the id, which might often cause the dreamer to wake in order to fulfill them. In layman's terms, dreams allow certain needs to be fulfilled without the conscious mind needing to be aware of such fulfillment. However, the manifest content is not comprehensive, because it consists of a distorted version of the latent content.[3]

At the beginning of the psychoanalytic movement, Freud and his followers considered dreams to be the main tool of self-analysis, as well as a prominent part of the treatment.[1][4] Dream understanding and interpretation during that time was influenced heavily by Freud's drive-conflict theory. The therapy was designed to reveal the latent content of the patient's repressed sexuality and unconscious mind. To understand the dream, the therapist had to explore the latent content of the dream via the process of free association.

Dreams don’t mean shit. They’re just your brain freeing up your short-term memory by sifting through it and deciding what to keep (long term memory) and what to throw away.

Dreams are dreams. Don't look too much into them, they're total nonsense.
Dreams don’t mean shit. They’re just your brain freeing up your short-term memory by sifting through it and deciding what to keep (long term memory) and what to throw away.
Yeah I think is probably this, a while ago I was stalking the facebook of people I work it and it really made me depressed, and I remember recently watching that show of extreme obese people trying to get a healthier life, combining with my visits to the gore thread in this forum probably resulted in this dream

Sorry mate, dreams never mean anything. I't just your brains going idle and producing a lot of shit tier imagery.

This is surprisingly detailed for a dream tbh.

You may have been looking at obese people for too long.

The obese women represents your hopes and dreams and her husband is time. All of your endeavours will be futile. When your mother said "he will clean it up" she means dont worry eventually you will die and your mess of a life will be wiped away

This is surprisingly detailed for a dream tbh.

You may have been looking at obese people for too long.
I was watching some days ago a show with extreme obese people trying to lose weight with stomach surgeries, it was really fucked up
The obese women represents your hopes and dreams and her husband is time. All of your endeavours will be futile. When your mother said "he will clean it up" she means dont worry eventually you will die and your mess of a life will be wiped away
If this is really what it means then it's really over, not even in dreams I can have some happiness anymore
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton: over for pedocels
:feelstrash: