Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [WTF] skyscrapers are sexist now.

I gotta hand it to feminists: they sure have a creative knack for coming up with totally absurd nonsense.

They are so thirsty for chad's cock they see his cock everywhere
full

women think about Chad's cock so much that they can't look at a fucking building without being reminded of it. I have been to a few cities and never thought to myself "all these skyscrapers look like penises". that's just fucking weird

Reads like satire.

if your cock isn't hundreds of feet tall, it's a micropenis

@Colvin76

@Mainländer
the guardian is a satire

everything they post is so politically correct that it pisses literally everyone off which gets them attention and money

@Mainländer
the guardian is a satire

everything they post is so politically correct that it pisses literally everyone off which gets them attention and money
Makes sense.

It is just click-bait, or low key comedy at that point.

Makes sense.
they did an article about how air conditioning in workplaces is sexist and did an article about how Saint Michael toppling Satan is racist because it looks like george floyd lmao

how Saint Michael toppling Satan is racist because it looks like george floyd lmao
I've heard about that one, I thought it was serious. I'm sure many people took it seriously, either way.

Do you see what happens when you give women rights. Man humans are retarded. Specifically cumskins.

Download

full

Imagine being a foid in 2020 and still be fixated on cocks. Like she doesn't have hundreds of chads around ready to rail her ass any time of day.

When you run out of things to complain about.

Skyscapers are a waste of effort. That effort could have gone towards aerospace or robots.

Muh patriarchy

Over for phallically-obsessed architects.

I actually read the article and not once does she propose an alternative to building skyscrapers. What else are we supposed to build when space is limited? What are "feminist buildings" supposed to look like? No solutions, just agitated bitching. This is why women should shut up and stay in the kitchen.

The latter half of the article lists a series of policy prescriptions and sound like it was written by a reasonably sane person.

I'm not sure why she had to start with a few paragraphs of sheer insanity.

Sjws/feminists will call anything sexist, even for the littlest ounce of attention.

What else are we supposed to build when space is limited? What are "feminist buildings" supposed to look like?
Molemaxxing some non-building code basements, disregard the cost of doing it at already inhabited land.

No solutions, just agitated bitching. This is why women should shut up and stay in the kitchen.
You just recently encountered foids I take it? I agree though, their pie-hole needs to be surgically sewn shut.

StreetBridges
Kern

A lot of this shit seems very 'eye of the beholder'.
I bet this lady is one of the ones who was screaming 'build bridges not walls'.
A bridge is actually a wall for boats, so a bridge which parts to allow boats to pass is even MORE accomodating and symbolic of acceptance.

Instead of viewing two bridges splitting in half to form four erect cocks, you could instead perceive parting bridges as being symbolic of two pairs of labia (outer and inner) which part to allow the passage of life through the vagina (birth canal) represented by the river.

Maybe if everywhere you look you see cocks the problem is you.

Leslie Kern needs to learn how to perceive female genitalia in our architecture. It's there if you're willing to open your mind.

full
women think about Chad's cock so much that they can't look at a fucking building without being reminded of it. I have been to a few cities and never thought to myself "all these skyscrapers look like penises". that's just fucking weird
It is just click-bait, or low key comedy at that point.
Over for phallically-obsessed architects.
Maybe if everywhere you look you see cocks the problem is you.

It’s a sign of a (literally jfl) fucked brain if you see skyscrapers as dicks tbh

Kern

f5b68996-935b-45d0-b9ad-5b03dfd1f87d-2060x1236.jpeg

hitman.jpg

btw did anyone else notice the resemblance to Sarkeesian?

everything is racist and sexist when your a feminist or self hating white liberal :dab: