Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wtf is with soyboys trying to act alpha in comments??

CrookedOzCel

CrookedOzCel

I slit foids throats for entertainment
★★★★★
It really boggles me how I scroll through YouTube and Facebook comments and especially Hitler speech or something else considered “sensitive” by this cucked society’s standards and there is a heap of soys usually with typical white knight pictures who can’t think of any logical arguments so they take the desperate turn of trying so hard to act “alpha”. Such as using big words, giving paragraph upon paragraph of nonsense, insulting mindlessly or just plain faux virtue signalling whereas those who are informed will post flowing and straight to the point comments usually consisting of no more than 2 or 3 sentences. And what takes the cake even more is these soys are ALWAYS low tier normies if they have a picture of themselves. Their deluded garbage is like fake piano playing, it sounds good and believable if you skim through it like most drones do, but if you actually break it down it’s usually just an incel in denial who can’t bear to digest the fact he’s an incel. It’s funny as fuck as well that these fucking asswipes think they’re actually getting anywhere putting all that effort into having a go at someone only for their target to not reply at all.

We call those SJW's

We call those SJW's

The ones I’ve come across lately are a lot nastier and deluded tho. They literally just insult you in hope of somehow tricking you into changing your mind or admitting defeat. It’s hard to explain.

The ones I’ve come across lately are a lot nastier and deluded tho. They literally just insult you in hope of somehow tricking you into changing your mind or admitting defeat. It’s hard to explain.
So they're manipulative extreme SJW's.

You’ve noticed that too? Lately whenever I see an argument or a political / social commentary in a forum and elsewhere, it’s comically exaggerated by this pathetic bravado - “I’ve gotten into fist fights with strangers for less” type of bullshit.

Seems like a generational thing to me as well - I don’t know where you live but the younger people I see every day look way more dumpy and beta than say, ten years ago. Guess they gotta get their validation from pretending to be internet badasses.

You’ve noticed that too? Lately whenever I see an argument or a political / social commentary in a forum and elsewhere, it’s comically exaggerated by this pathetic bravado - “I’ve gotten into fist fights with strangers for less” type of bullshit.

Seems like a generational thing to me as well - I don’t know where you live but the younger people I see every day look way more dumpy and beta than say, ten years ago. Guess they gotta get their validation from pretending to be internet badasses.

Hit the nail on the head mate. I see lots of jumped up losers bragging about shit like that. “Yeah bro I’ve bashed so and so for bla bla bla” yeah sure champ you’ve got the physique of a walking wicket and look as soy as tofu

All of those SJW Internet tough guys would back down like the little bitches they are in any real-life fight.

they taken the redpill and now they need to act rough

They are pathetic. Soyboy and tough don’t belong in the same sentence

Everyone's tough behind a keyboard

They are waiting for their scooby-treat.