Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel wtf is up with pseudo-incel movies full of slayers?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
A couple I watched recently really annoyed me.

2014 "Ben's at Home" about a guy who is depressed and stops going out, won't leave his apartment. You'd think it would be relatable but instead he invites a bunch of girls over and they all fuck him and we're supposed to sympathize with him like he's suffering or some shit.

2012 "Blackbird" about bullied guy who gets falsely accused of plotting a school shooting and goes to school for it. Would be relatable except he mogs the guys who try to kill him in prison and when he gets out he slays with the ex-puck bunny who dumped her BF for bullying him.

Fuck this shit. Not blackpilled at all.

They won't make blackpilled movies because they want to keep the masses brainwashed

If you make a movie about an actual incel no one would watch it tbh.

They won't make blackpilled movies because they want to keep the masses brainwashed
not only would they not watch it, they'll also demonize the film as being "hardcore misogynist" and "NaZi propaganda"

I haven't seen Joker yet, how close did that come?

I haven't seen it either tbh, but from what i've seen it looks like hes just a mentally ill normie or something.

i have seen the movie and it's pretty close.It's not a great movie but it's not a bad depiction of an incel(most of us would never pick a gun though).Normies watched the movie and didn't give a flying fuck about arthurs suffering.They felt some pity,but when it came to arthur they came out with bluepilled responses such as "mental health services would have saved him" or "he just magically turned crazy" and the list goes on and on.Normies think there is a cure for everything,but magically most man are always miserable and their women are cum dumpsters for hundreds of man.

A couple I watched recently really annoyed me.

2014 "Ben's at Home" about a guy who is depressed and stops going out, won't leave his apartment. You'd think it would be relatable but instead he invites a bunch of girls over and they all fuck him and we're supposed to sympathize with him like he's suffering or some shit.

2012 "Blackbird" about bullied guy who gets falsely accused of plotting a school shooting and goes to school for it. Would be relatable except he mogs the guys who try to kill him in prison and when he gets out he slays with the ex-puck bunny who dumped her BF for bullying him.

Fuck this shit. Not blackpilled at all.
will.check them out, are the characters good looking?

check out shes out of my league, eurotrip, and roadtrip, and for true blackpill last American.virgin

only true incel movie can be if it has a curry or rice lead , they should do a movie of the literary classic, My Twisted Life

Yeah, way too boring.
>Lonely NEET sits in room and transitions from computer to bed and back again.
>Cut to flickering screen of lame forum posts and cheap electronic entertainment.
>Occasionally goes out for groceries at night.
>Kills himself by roping or with prescription medicine.
>The end.

I'm not sure how people here could relate to a film about a guy getting over a breakup

Incel movie - Freaks

will.check them out, are the characters good looking?

check out shes out of my league, eurotrip, and roadtrip, and for true blackpill last American.virgin

only true incel movie can be if it has a curry or rice lead , they should do a movie of the literary classic, My Twisted Life
I would watch a live action adaption of My Twisted Life ngl

you need to watch ZERO CHARISMA. The greatest incel movie ever made. Better than Joker

It was close, apart from the fact he was good looking
I would watch a live action adaption of My Twisted Life ngl
I wouldn’t. Elliot’s manifesto is honestly kinda boring and repetitive, with a few brutal suifuel stories sprinkled in. Plus, his rampage was a bit of a farce, he had a fucking gun in his hand and didn’t think to shoot the door open

Last edited:
I haven't seen it either tbh, but from what i've seen it looks like hes just a mentally ill normie or something.

No, Joker is incel, he's poor, extremely skinny, lives with his drug addict single mom who's Chad bf abused him when he was little. He works as a clown with other truecels, he is bullied and beat up by normies constantly.

He gets oneitis crush on a single mom he saw on the hallway in his apartment, part of the movie they show him fantasizing about her and at the end he breaks into her appartment and badda bing boom pow

Pretty close. He even delusionmaxxes a gf just from a foid who talked to him on elevator. Truly over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back