Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wtf is up with cucks trying to mention they have a gf when it’s totally not related to the original post

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Here is an example

B5028A5F 9A79 4E10 8E15 99F8FAB6E759
D54D4BAB A478 4B5B B769 72D443B8FF82

Here you can see, these 2 guys had no business mentioning their gf but they feel obligated to tell everyone how having a gf made their life so much better?

And it’s always these cucks who were borderline incels and somehow they got a gf so now they wana let everyone know how much better their life is.

Their whole life depends on having a gf lmao.

Oh these are the same cucks who tell us having gf is not end all be all. Jfl

Last edited:
making your life depented on a woman is the worst one can do , their betabuxers and just getting trashed and cheated upon when those cunts feel like it

Do normies tell us we don't need to have girlfriends, or do they tell us we don't deserve girlfriends?

Their just like foids who mention their boyfriend is 6'3+

It gives them a status boost.
Having a girlfriend who isn't cucking you as a man gies you a status boost.

because getting a foid is the only thing that matters

It makes them feel superior

Normies like to show off.

Just subtle bragging. It's actually pretty common among non-normie video game communities. They do this because they assume that others who play said games are most likely incels, so they mention girlfriend to mog you and appear superior of course. They'd never do it irl because they know they'd get mogged by chad.

So they go where they know they can mog other people (srs). It's narcissistic.

It's fucking infuriating. Every single online gaming forum is full of fucking :soy:soy bunshins :soy: constantly bringing up their imaginary/cumbattered roastie "wives"

"haha yeah y'all me and my wife:soy::soy: play some Switch" :soy::soy:

"I'm currently playing this with my wife! :soy:

Stfu you fucking subhuman petacoper turbonomie soy bunshin retards :soy: your" wife" is fucking Tyrone whilst you're talking to other bunshins and bluepilled incels online about children's games

Maybe they pretend having a gf. JFL at a man playing videogames attracting a foid . Foids hate gamers unless you're a chad.

4chan is full of this. They mention everytime that they are 6'4 Chads with six figure salaries, with a wife, four kids, and mistress. Chad worship at it's finest.

Status signaling.

S
Maybe they pretend having a gf. JFL at a man playing videogames attracting a foid . Foids hate gamers unless you're a chad.
some of these sub normie gamers manage to attract ugly used up whales that they think will give them status

S

some of these sub normie gamers manage to attract ugly used up whales that they think will give them status
Maybe. And maybe they can play when the landwhale is not near them.

I

I doubt these are chads” they are very low status males that are on par with incels.

Maybe they have a relationship where they get to mention their gf in status while their gf gets to cheat on their back.

Both parties know female is cheating but as long as it’s not mentioned it’s all good

Having a woman in 2019 is such a coveted commodity that guys mention it to gain social status.

I

I doubt these are chads” they are very low status males that are on par with incels.

Maybe they have a relationship where they get to mention their gf in status while their gf gets to cheat on their back.

Both parties know female is cheating but as long as it’s not mentioned it’s all good
That reminds me a guy who told me that he had a gf that used to play vgames with him. But I never see that guy with a girl , maybe he called gf at a foid that only was his friend or ocasional fuckbudy .

Inceltears will claim that acquiring a girlfriend is meaningless and yet here are two more examples of men that improved their lives because of the motivation a girlfriend provided. It's over.

Bec. they dont want to be seen as virgin gamers.

everyone always has to brag these days for no reason

Having a woman in 2019 is such a coveted commodity that guys mention it to gain social status.
That’s so funny. Before every guy use to have a gf, now it’s so rare that guy use it as a point to increase their social status among each other

sort of like how normies say sex doesn't matter

but every single song on the radio is about sex

they don't even want me to acknowledge my suffering

fuck them

What is up with people giving unsolicited advice you mean?

Kinda pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back