Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WTF is this?!

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
WhatsApp Image 2018 11 04 at 123622

Let's hope he winds up in that type of situation then.

> those guys
@Ritalincel

Cucks are pathetic self-serving pieces of shit.

It means you're probably doing something right? Well you just flat out said you're a whiteknight so, hey if you want to risk your life for some "female" then by all means do. The state of soy in that post is off the charts, fucking cuck.

Gotta remember, cucks like to be cucks. It's a badge of honor to be a white knight

Just remember kids, when people attack you, you're probably doing something right :feelsthink:

And the cuck of the year award goes to...

Anyway, hopefully he will sacrifice his life like a dumbass for a femoid that will just run away and leave him to die, like what happened to that homeless man who saved a foid from robbery.

JFL at people that have never been in fights, combat, shooting scenarios (or even fucking natural disasters) saying that they would stand or dive in front of bullets in order to save people or that they would fight off the fucking killer or some crazy ass shit. Its like they live in the fucking movies or a comic book.

Oh he is such a good boy, die to save roasties that don't even know you.
Or is he just virtue signaling in the hope to get some foid to suck his dick for being an honorable man.

Anyway, hopefully he will sacrifice his life like a dumbass for a femoid that will just run away and leave him to die
JFL at dying for a foid just so she can fuck Chad while you rot in the ground.

Screen Shot 2018 11 09 at 60816 AM

Like that cuck can protect shit. He probably looks like that fag in the purple hoodie who roundhouse kicked the conservative bitch recording him.

why don't these cucks ever post their address when I ask them?

cuckoldry is a brain disorder with no cure besides death

look at him trying to justify himself jfl that’s when you know you’re a giga cuck

He's like a breeder reactor for soy

I hope he confronts a Chad and gets beaten up

I'd be more angry at these guys if I didn't know the hell they're too stupid to realize they're in.

Attachments

• 26 - BOLlvzt.jpg
    26 - BOLlvzt.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 58
cant wait for his protective urges to kick in when a gunman arrives or a girl gets mugged

Oh he is such a good Goy, die to save roasties that don't even know you.
Or is he just virtue signaling in the hope to get some foid to suck his dick for being an honorable Cuck.

Fixed

I'd be more angry at these guys if I didn't know the hell they're too stupid to realize they're in.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
>protect woman from random man
>proceeds to go to chad's house to get fucked
>She didn't say thank you but I know she knows that I'm a real man :feelzez: You inzels really find it hard to get a chick and bang her? I just risked my life for a random woman and she almost appreciated my help :feelzez::feelzez: You inzel virgins. She even asked me to drive her to chad's house, I got a girl in my car, you little virgins, it literally isn't that hard to get chicks :feelzez::feelzez:;)

Last edited:
Tbh it's a good thing they think that way. He'll weed himself out of the genepool sooner of later after an attempted white knighting confrontation goes wrong.

Heard of this shit happening so many times - soycucks getting beat (to death, most often) for interfering in some couple's fight.

All reddit fags in a nutshell.
Screen Shot 2018 11 10 at 11400 AM

He feels (((PROTECTIVE URGES))) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Well, I I feel protective towards incels and MGTOWs and I want to beat this faggot and take a dump on his head.

I just realized that he is masturbating with his left hand lmfao
I don't think so. He's probably shaking from how excited he is for telling off that evil white cis male in front of campus security.

hope he gets hit by a truck