Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel WTF is this sh*t? Blackcels, GTFIH

Blacks mog me just as much as whites

Skarmklipp.PNG

i like how when the genders are reversed it's considered completely normal, but in this case it's exploitation becase the golddigger is a male.

This is uhhh, ummm. I feel bad for her

The white guy came in 1st place (Most attractive) Black cel came in last place (Least attractive)

In order:
1st - White JBW
2nd - Hispanic
3rd - Short Hispanic
4th - Asian
5th - Black cel

i like how when the genders are reversed it's considered completely normal, but in this case it's exploitation becase the golddigger is a male.
sad truth

I don't disagree that blackcels have it bad, but marriage rates aren't good predictors of sexual success in 2020. Marriage is a simp move now.
This isn't marriage, they literally brought in 5 men and asked women to rate them
Also the Asian woman was picked as the most attractive (This annoyed the blonde liberal)

The Asian woman also picked the white guy as most attractive

This isn't marriage, they literally brought in 5 men and asked women to rate them
Also the Asian woman was picked as the most attractive (This annoyed the blonde liberal)

The Asian woman also picked the white guy as most attractive
I'm talking about the marriage study you linked. Marriage does not equal sexual success.

I'm talking about the marriage study you linked. Marriage does not equal sexual success.
Dating UK

This is marriage and cohabitating also most marriages regardless of race is bad

Then why do majority biracial women date black men in USA
The same reason why any women would date a sub-6 male. Women don't date chad or tyrone. They fuck them and get tossed. High tier men don't settle unless they want a family.

The white guy came in 1st place (Most attractive) Black cel came in last place (Least attractive)

In order:
1st - White JBW
2nd - Hispanic
3rd - Short Hispanic
4th - Asian
5th - Black cel

Over if you're not a black manlet rapper in 2020. I think the blackcel was one of, if not, the tallest.

Black men today in the West generally don't marry, they don't stick around long enough for that to even be a thing.

Oooh 40 plus woman fell in love with black Chad I mean Tyron...and buys him everything...
Noooo...

In order:
1st - White JBW
2nd - Hispanic
3rd - Short Hispanic
4th - Asian
5th - Black cel
Here are some more data for you... If you want to analyze it farther that is... If find it funny that only the Asian men don't have a thing for Asian women.

Ethnic preferences2 custom 2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd s800 c85

Last edited: