Wtf is looksmax.org

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

No more copes gonna sui bye see you in incelhalla
-
17d 6m
All I see are chads bragging how many girls they have fucked. It triggers my anxiety :feelstrash:. If I could become a chad would just get one girl and be happy for the rest of my life. These people be acting like they want to mog incels on the forum. I feel so better here at. Is where it is all comfy and shiiet :feelscomfy:

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Manlet | Low tier normie | Socially inept
★★★★
13d 10h 11m
looksmax is narcy territory with most users being non virgins. It's just a looksmaxxing place with 99% rubbish and 1% good shit.

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Necromante
★★★
96d 15h 58m
All I see are chads bragging how many girls they have fucked. It triggers my anxiety :feelstrash:. If I could become a chad would just get one girl and be happy for the rest of my life. These people be acting like they want to mog incels on the forum. I feel so better here at. Is where it is all comfy and shiiet :feelscomfy:
They are schizomaxxing, avg age on .me ~15 yo

RollD20

RollD20

I just want handholding
★★★★★
98d 14h 34m
Incels.co= chads larping as incel.
looksmax.org= incels larping as chad.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
191d 3h 34m
They larp as casual sexhavers when over half the forum struggles to get foid attention and then get cucked when they finally do get it.

They're all brendio tier cucks

You can count the number of chads they have with one hand.

Aadi

Aadi

Getting over it.
★★★
15d 16h 22m
Nope. More like

Incels.co = high tier normies who think they are Chads larping as low tier normies

looksmax.org = high tier normies who think they are low tier normies larping as Chads.

Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

Only coomfuel can spare you from life’s horror
★★★
8d 8h 16m
*posts male model chad in ratings*
looksmax: “it’s over for this guy lmfaooo” :feelstastyman:

Liszt

Liszt

Head of SQCB
★★
61d 8h 40m
Bunch of normies bragging about how much sex they have. Still less delusional than this place

Diocel

Diocel

˙ǝsɐǝld 'ǝuo ɹoɟ dnoS ∀
★★★★★
239d 12h 38m
They larp as casual sexhavers when over half the forum struggles to get foid attention and then get cucked when they finally do get it.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
95d 3h 11m
I’m fine with bragging if it’s just to prove a point about something then again that would be more of ‘proving a point’ than bragging but just posting ‘I had sex today’ is daft.

Diocel

Diocel

˙ǝsɐǝld 'ǝuo ɹoɟ dnoS ∀
★★★★★
239d 12h 38m

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
149d 14h 8m
Bunch of normies bragging about how much sex they have. Still less delusional than this place
what is so delusional about people here?

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
149d 14h 8m
Isn’t it obvious?
not to me, is it the ugly looking guys /sub 5 that think they have a chance of getting a girlfriend/mate and not being super rich or something?

which mindset is delusional?

Liszt

Liszt

Head of SQCB
★★
61d 8h 40m
not to me, is it the ugly looking guys /sub 5 that think they have a chance of getting a girlfriend/mate and not being super rich or something?

which mindset is delusional?
Both of them are delusional. Most of the blackpill is just straight up autism, its completely possible to have a moderately fulfilling life if you’re 4 PSL, NT and low-inhib.
Yes looks are the most important thing in life but some of the stuff suggested here is just straight up nonsense

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
149d 14h 8m
Both of them are delusional. Most of the blackpill is just straight up autism, its completely possible to have a moderately fulfilling life if you’re 4 PSL, NT and low-inhib.
Yes looks are the most important thing in life but some of the stuff suggested here is just straight up nonsense
we are not talking about having a "fulfilling life" whatever that mean, please elab what is suggested here that is complete nonsense?
we are talking about being able to secure a suitable mate and having a stable family life .

i been here since the middle of 2018 and have read tens of thousands of posts, i can try to tell you what percentage of people actually believe in the "non sense" you are referring to, whether it be a majority or just a much smaller minority.

Majority would be 55% and higher?

Liszt

Liszt

Head of SQCB
★★
61d 8h 40m
we are not talking about having a "fulfilling life" whatever that mean, please elab
Having a wife, kids and a nice house; just overall a moderately fulfilling life with some good times and some bad times.
please elab what is suggested here that is complete nonsense?
Darktriadmaxxing, thugmaxxing, SEAmaxxing and just random ID threads
i been since the middle of 2018 and have read tens of thousands of posts, i can try to tell you what percentage of people actually believe in the "non sense" you are referring to, whether it be a majority or just a much smaller minority.

Majority would be 55% and higher?
Probably a significant minority believes the ‘nonsense’. It’s mostly the older users and sewercels who are the most grounded in reality

kikecel

kikecel

MY FOOT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS
★★★★★
58d 8h 46m
rope2cope

rope2cope

Greycel
72d 5h 29m
Nope. More like

Incels.co = high tier normies who think they are Chads larping as low tier normies

looksmax.org = high tier normies who think they are low tier normies larping as Chads.

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

Kapitän
★★★
44d 48m
‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
191d 3h 34m
*posts male model chad in ratings*
looksmax: “it’s over for this guy lmfaooo” :feelstastyman:
That's just autism and trolling at work. Nobody on there is getting laid as much as they say they do. Im not impressed with sexpatting niggas getting 20dollar pussy in deprived gook country.

Colvin who was a tyronelite larped about being a 4/10 male for 2 damn years.

Jungle

Jungle

Banned
-
55d 16h 13m

RollD20

RollD20

I just want handholding
★★★★★
98d 14h 34m
:no:. it's full of chads pretending that lookism affects them
You really think a bunch of real chads would rather sit in some forum than bang stacy?
their probably high normie at best, it’s normies that usually think lookism/hypergamy affects them so much cause they are stacy only.

proudweeb

proudweeb

craving your little sister
★★★★★
10d 9h 4m
finna hit 5k posts, wasting my life here

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
★★★★★
139d 18h 48m
Nope. More like

everyone is a Chad but me

proudweeb

proudweeb

craving your little sister
★★★★★
10d 9h 4m