Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting wtf is going on with me

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
There are times when i can fucking predict when some of my incel friends are going to text me , there are also times where i actually predict when i am going to meet someone at that exact time and at that exact place. Also one time i was driving with my father in the car and i said my mom is going to call you and as i said that at that fucking specific second my mom calls him. And that has not happened once i have done simmilar predictions on my phone as well as on some of my friends phones. It's like my brain has a mind of its own or some shit its bizzare

There are times when i can fucking predict when some of my incel friends are going to text me , there are also times where i actually predict when i am going to meet someone at that exact time and at that exact place. Also one time i was driving with my father in the car and i said my mom is going to call you and as i said that at that fucking specific second my mom calls him. And that has not happened once i have done simmilar predictions on my phone as well as on some of my friends phones. It's like my brain has a mind of its own or some shit its bizzare
it over for telepathycels

You can predict the future.

Bet you can't predict when a foid will call you

Can you look into the future and tell us whether foids will be enslaved by the upcoming years ? If not tell us about future rope prices

Wizard powers are coming. How old are you?

virginity gave you powers.

I used to have some psychic abilities in my childhood and even later in teens but my brain has been completely ruined by sleepoverless teen years
if I could experience a slumber party, I'd prolly be able to open a portal and switch realities

start gambling or cuck

Start betting on horses.

Predict when am I going to ascend please.