Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WTF IS GOING ON WITH IRAN AND ISLAM?

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe

View: https://youtu.be/0gYVbK4kP2A?si=s_VPJrzwRRR3PKJM

For real there has to be somthing else going on. Islam isnt about the taliban shit. The "islam" you see on fox news is actually the islam extremists. Infact my HVAC is mostly filled with Islam Arabs. So why is this happening? Because Islam isnt really that different from Christians is the big chunky ways. IDK, I may be a christain but I dont think there should just be one super concentrated religion. I condem religion intrusion if any kinds unless that religion is a cult like JW. JW is a cult that deserves to be shut down. Islam isnt a cult. Its a religion different from Christianity that belives in different prophets. Nothing harmfull.

Either way, I got a bad feeling about this. I think that any Arabs or Muslims on here should he aware. Somthing is off about this.

Sounds like bullshit to me. Besides, i'm fairly sure Muslims already accept Jesus as a prophet

Sounds like bullshit to me. Besides, i'm fairly sure Muslims already accept Jesus as a prophet
There will always be some ounve of truth from the news. The question is what is that ounce and what is bullshit? Either way even if this was true then there has to be some malicious conspiracy going the fuck on.